Private Fish And Rice Tour in Hoi An
A full day which has various activities including cycling, a boat trip, basket boat rowing, and fishing. Discover the lifestyle and techniques of the local fishermen, the tools and marine craft they use while you absorb the scenic environment. This tour incorporates a visit to the vegetable village and picturesque nipa palm forest.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Local Guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Start 8:00am: The local tour guide will meet you at your hotel, check your bike and as a group will begin to cycle for about 1 hour through the rice field and along beside De Vong River to Tra Que vegetable village. Here you will stop over to take some pictures of farming and learn about the locals in the village, where you are invited to a local family’s house to chat with them about their life in the hamlet. Next, cycle along a small road lined with coconut trees on the both of sides to a shrimp farm. Nearby you arrive at the dock to take a boat trip to Cam Thanh Village which proudly boasts the nipa palm. On the way you will pass the estuary where Thu Bon River meets the sea.Then, meet and talk with local fishermen who will then show you how to use fishing-nets in a certain spot. Next take the basket boat along the water coconut river where fisherman will teach you how to catch crab and to make unique tools with a water coconut leaf. A special lunch will be held at the local restaurant with a great view of the river. After lunch, pay a quick visit to Mr.Tan’s bamboo workshop then vehicle picks up and transfer back to the hotel. End of the trip.
Kindly note that, this timing is for REFERENCE only. It may be changed due to weather or other actual conditions, but visiting the sites, activities remain the same.
We recommend to start the tour around 7.00-7.30 in summer and take longer break at noon to avoid hot & humidity hours. Please check with our sale team or receptionist for the most convenient starting time.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Hoi An
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.