Private Fishing and Snorkeling Adventure in Costa Rica
Boomerang charters include water, sodas, and basic snacks (watermelon, pineapple or seasonal fruits). We supply bait, tackle, rods and reels, and all fishing/snorkeling equipment required for your adventure.
We have partnered with a few restaurants in the area to offer Boomerang guests a special cocktail/beverage if you want to take your fish to their "You Hook it, We Cook It!" program. We'll make the reservation and you just bring your fish and let the Chef do the rest!
Contact us directly if you are looking for a custom trip that you just can't find with anyone else. We'll do our best to accommodate or recommend a boat we think can help.
Beginning July 1, 2019 Costa Rica implemented a 13% VAT (Value Added Tax) that is required on all services in Costa Rica and will be charged on the total tour price. Gratuity for the crew is not included; and a minimum of 20% of the tour price is recommended.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - You are allowed to bring your own alcoholic beverages. We strongly encourage NO glass bottles.
Book your fishing trip aboard Boomerang for a one-of-a-kind experience in Costa Rica!
Our custom-crafted 27" panga is equipped with a Garmin GPS/finder, Penn Battle reels, Rapala lures, a downrigger for bigger fights, Bluetooth radio capabilities, and a toilet in the center; it ain't the best, but it's BTN (Better Than Nothing!).
Boomerang offers inshore fishing half-day (5 hours) and full-day (8 hours). (See website for complete details)
We can accommodate up to 7 people comfortably - don't see the trip you want here? Contact us for more options!
• Las Catalinas, Las Catalinas, Province of Guanacaste
• Playa Potrero, Playa Potrero, Province of Guanacaste
• Playa Conchal, Playa Conchal, Province of Guanacaste
Departure Point :911, Provincia de Guanacaste, Costa Rica
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/20/2020 - 12/12/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please let us know ahead of time if there are any passengers with health concerns that may affect the excursion.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- We are complying with Costa Rica's regulations and will contact guests should the standards change anything to your booking.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.