Private Fishing Boat Charters in Naples Bay and the Gulf
Price as shown is for the boat trip (it is a group price) and not per adult! The Private Fishing Charters are either 4 hours or 2h45min long. This time includes also time needed for cleaning/bagging your catch. The shorter charter trip is ideal for anglers with a very busy schedule and families with small children.
You can choose between morning and afternoon trips.
The Captain will take you to the fishing hotspots of Naples, including the wild and wonderful backcountry, Naples Bay, and up to 9 miles out into the Gulf on very calm days. Expect to reel in Redfish, Sheepshead, Black Drum, the hard-fighting Snook, Pompano, Seatrout, Jacks and Mangrove Snapper.
The boat's electronics include GPS, Fishfinder and Bluetooth Stereo. Seating is cushioned and can seat all the guests. The higher sides of the boats gunnels help ensure that the little ones can't fall overboard. The T-Top provides some shade. Fishing poles are quality Ugly Stik rods and various sized Penn reels.
per adult from
165 to 240 minutes
What's included :
- All charters/trips are private. Only your group will participate.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fishing licenses, fishing gear, and bait
- Ponchos in case of rain (but we will try to avoid to book when heavy rain is forecasted)
- Bottled water and Sodas
- Complimentary small Snacks
- Local U.S.C.G. licensed Captain
- Cooler with ice for storage for personal snacks and drinks
- Bluetooth radio for streaming music of your choice
- Life vests for adults and children of all ages and weights
- Cups and corkscrew for alcohol (bring your own alcohol only)
- Use of marina bathrooms (the captain can take customers quickly back to the marina for bathroom use)
- Boat is a 22' Centerconsole with seating for all guests and a new 150 hp Yamaha Outboard.
- Entry/Admission - Mangroveman Charters
- Entry/Admission - Bayview Park
What's excluded :
- Gratuities are not included, it is recommended to tip the Captain/Guide (industry standard 10-20%)
- Restroom on board
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mangroveman Charters, 1575 Danford Street meet at the boat dock at Bayview Park, Naples, FL 34112
Fish on the Mangroveman Charters with an experienced, life-long Fisherman (commercial Fishing on large Offshore boats and Private Sports-fishing Charters in South and SW Florida since over a decade). The actual time on the water is 2h30min for the 2h45min long fishing trip or 3h45min for the 4-hour long trip.
Duration: 3 hours 45 minutes
Stop At: Bayview Park, 1575 Danford St, Naples, FL 34112, USA
If you want your catch cleaned the Captain will do that skillfully and with minimal waste and bag your catch so you can easily cook your fish as soon as you get home.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :1575 Danford St, Naples, FL 34112, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Licensed for up to 6 guests: But while the size of the charter boat (22' motorboat) can comfortably accommodate up to 6 guests, with 4 fishing at the same time, to be most comfortable we limit now up to 5 guests for our fishing charters. (Please call us for exceptions.)
- Children 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Refunds will not be issued if the charter is missed due to late or non-arrival. Cancelation: To get a full refund you must cancel your charter at least 24 hours in advance.
- You are considered a "No Show" if you are 30 minutes late.
- What if our trip is cut short? Let's say you book a half-day trip (four hours) and a storm makes us return to the dock after two hours, you will only be charged 50% of the total price of your trip. You will only be charged for the length of the trip any given day allows us to get in.
- Service animals allowed
- Recommended to bring a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen (especially for the charters during the day).
- Please wear only flat, comfortable shoes (preferably non-slip).
- Wheelchairs or strollers can be brought directly up to the boat but not on the boat. Comfortable seating (chairs with backrest) on the boat is available for persons with disabilities.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Covid19: Your private group shares the boat only with one other person which is the captain. The boat is not enclosed meaning this is an outdoor event in regards to Covid19.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Your private group shares the boat only with one other person which is the captain. The boat is not enclosed meaning this is an outdoor event in regards to Covid19.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.