Private Fishing Tour from Reykjavik - Arctic Char and Brown Trout
Go Fishing with us on a privately guided day tour from Reykjavik, suitable for both the experienced anglers and beginners alike. Your experienced guide and instructor will provide the knowledge and techniques to make a memorable fishing tour. Go Fishing Iceland has all the required licenses to operate tourism services in Iceland. We have been offering professionally guided fishing tours for 15 years.
• Private full-day fishing tour from Reykjavik.
• Fishing for native Arctic Char and Brown Trout.
• Improve your fishing experience and techniques.
• Fishing equipment and fishing outfit provided as price inclusive.
• Light beverages and sandwiches provided as price inclusive.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Pick up/drop off from your location
- Fishing gear, waders & boots, flies, spinners
- Fishing permit (license)
- Light refreshments (light beverages & sandwiches)
What's excluded :
Pass By: Thingvellir National Park
On the way to River Holaa, we will drive through Thingvellir National Park.
Stop At: Golden Circle Route
River Holaa is located on the Golden Circle route and the time of driving is approx. 1 hour from Reykjavik. The inclusive time of fishing is approx. 6-7 hours by the river. The Holaa river is beautifully surrounded and the arctic char and brown trout are of all sizes, with the most common size range from 1lbs up to 2lbs. The river is also supporting larger fish up to 6lbs plus. The Holaa is a frequently productive river completely self-sustainable and supporting native fish. For fly fishers the Holaa is ideally suited for upstream nymphing, dry fly fishing as well as for fishing with streamers. Spin casting is also permitted and small lures and spinners are usually the most rewarding.
Tour Duration: 9 hours
Admission Ticket Included
• Thingvellir National Park, Thingvellir Iceland
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up/drop off from your Reykjavik accommodation or pick up/drop off from your accommodation closer to the fishing destination. Please advise on your location. Ports
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- From the 15th of June citizens of the Schengen Area countries and the UK can travel to Iceland. Please follow up with updates and information here www.covid.is We urge our guests to be aware of the importance of precautionary measures and cleanliness to protect yourselves and others for infection.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.