Private Flor de Caña Rum Distillery and León City
Have you tried Flor de Caña Rum? This rum is made in Nicaragua and is one of the best rums of the world. Visit the place where this rum is made, learn about all its processes, and most importantly, learn about its history, which is interesting and inspirational. Additionally, discover colonial city of León, its history, traditions, and beautiful cathedral.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bilingual Guide during all excursion
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Flor de Caña and león Tour
- Round-trip private air conditioned transfer
- Entrances to mentioned sites
- Entry/Admission - Flor de Cana Tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Flor de Cana Tour, Chinandega Nicaragua
Flor de Caña is a worldwide Rum Brand produced in Chinandega, Nicaragua. Today we visit its distillery on a 6-stage tour including:
Cana Plantation and locomotive, Family Reserve for tasting the finest rum, Hand-crafted barrels, Adele Theater to learn about the brand´s history, warehouses where rum is kept, and museum in the world´s biggest barrel to buy rum at local price and and rum souvenirs.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Leon, Leon, Leon Department
Later, we move towards the colonial city of León to have lunch on your own at the recommended restaurant and visit the main sites. This city, once the capital of Nicaragua, is filled with a history of battles, poets, heroes, and education. It holds the largest and most beautiful cathedral of Central America.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available from centrally located hotels in Managua City. Also available pick up at hotels in Granada, Nicaragua. Our representative will pick you up at the lobby of the hotel you indicated. Upon pickup, please present your digital voucher and photo ID.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Dress code is smart casual; however, preferably no shorts or sleeveless tops for the entrance to Cathedral
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- It is under your responsibility to comply with Nicaragua´s airport entrance COVID requirements. Some tourist sites mentioned may be closed due to COVID restrictions.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.