Private Flyboarding Activity in St. Martin
Jet extreme offers one of the finest way to experience this unique island freely jet ski / flyboard / hoverboard . The team offers its professionalism and perfect knowledge of the site to make you live unforgettable moments in an atmosphere and decor dreams. Latest equipment, optimum safety, personalized service, everything is made to offer you a tailor made holiday, tailored to your expectations.
per adult from
What's included :
- LIFEJACKET / HELMET
What's excluded :
- PHOTO SOUVENIRS
Flyboarding is an exciting extreme water sport that will literally take you to new heights. Attached to instructor’s jet ski, just hop on and the water will be propelled beneath your feet on the device. You can go up to 49 feet in the air on a flyboard or take a dive beneath the water’s surface 8 feet down ,but don’t worry, we’ll go easily ;) It is fairly new, and is a truly one-of-a-kind experience. For the first time, you can really propel out of the water with stability in the air, thanks to this new device. The power comes from the jet ski which is controlled by your instructor. he will always be able to monitor how you are doing and adjust the power (or thrust) your flyboard receives. This helps to make sure the experience is safe and geared to your comfort level. It’s not difficult at all, and everyone can succeed. For those who wants to have a new view point ;) .
Departure Point :Jet Extreme, Les Terres Basses, 97150, St Martin
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.