Private Food Tour in Rome: Genuine Taste of Italian Flavor with Local Expert
Enjoy the Roman hospitality and discover the flavor of Italian cuisine in the most authentic way. Join this private home dinner in Rome, make new friends, and learn about the local culture firsthand. Get insider culinary tips, that you won't find in the recipe books. Taste finger-licking pasta and savor wine, carefully chosen to complement your meal. The menu can be altered depending on your personal preferences.
· Get once-in-a-lifetime experience on this private home dinner in Rome
· Savor 3-course dinner complimented by wine
· Enjoy a charming evening in a welcoming and cozy atmosphere
· Get insider culinary tips, that won't appear in a recipe book
· Vegetarian alternatives are available
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Friendly local guide
- Private walking tour
- Expert advice where to go and what to do after the tour
- Customizable itinerary
- Dinner (4 courses)
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Extra food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rome, Rome, Lazio
You will be welcomed at your host's home and share a delicious gourmet dinner made with all Italian love and passion. Your host will give you fascinating insights on culture, traditions, and local present-day lifestyle.
This charming dinner will start with traditional antipasti, including meats, cheeses, and a bowl of fresh organic vegetables dressed with home-made sauce. Italian antipasti won't go without a glass of domestic wine carefully chosen to complement your meal.
In a relaxed and friendly environment, you will laugh a lot and learn more about traditions and folklore. You also will hear some cooking tips and tricks that you won't find in the recipe books and can use back at home to impress your guests.
As the main course, you will be served a plate of classic pasta of your choice, and after it, you will be treated with a sweet Italian dessert. This evening you will meet new friends, enjoy local hospitality, and get fadeless memories of the great evening in Rome.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Rome, Rome, Lazio
· Pecorino – hard Italian cheeses made from sheep's milk, served with a sauce of pears and figs
· Prosciutto – dry-cured ham, served in thin slices
· Bresaola – air-dried, salted meat, served with fresh arugula and parmigiana cheese
· Traditional plate of pasta with your choice of type and sauce
· Glass of domestic wine to complement your pasta
· Frozen dessert gelato
· Tiramisu or any other dessert, based on your preferences
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Via Livorno, 00162 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We are serious about taking extra precautions to stop the spread of this virus by practicing regular hand washing and sanitization. We practice social distancing measures through providing private tours only.This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.