Private Food Tour with Local Driver on Sorrento Coast with Gnocchi Making
If you are looking for an awesome way to spend your day in Sorrento, this tour is perfect for you! Accompanied by one of our best drivers, you will eat and learn how to cook fresh typical food in the best places of the Sorrentine Peninsula. During the first stop you will visit an olive grove and you will learn the process of making olive oil, and taste different types of flavoured oil,such as orange oil, vanilla oil, lemon oil etc.. Next stop will be a cheese factory where you will learn how to make mozzarella and you will taste a sample of different cheeses. Your last stop will be a restaurant with its own vegetable garden. At first you will pick your own vegetables and then go in the kitchen and learn how to cook them. In addition, you will also learn how to make Gnocchi and obviously at the end you will have lunch, on a beautiful terrace overlookig the sea, with the dishes that you have cooked with the chef. Sorrento is a real sensorial experience you can’t miss!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Pick up and drop off
- Covid Sanitized Transfer Service
What's excluded :
- Pass By: Sorrento Coast, Sorrento Coast, Province of Naples, Campania
In Meta di Sorrento you will live the rare experience of learning by a true local how to make mozzarella!Cheeses, mozzarella..are prepared by fresh milk and handled with old traditions and methods of Sorrento’s culture. The cheese factory is home of a local and grants products of its own farm.In Sant’Agnello,a fraction of Sorrento in the hills of the Penisola Sorrentina, you will have the opportunity to visit the olive and lemon tree grove and the oil mill where fresh olive oil is made. This location is rich of olive trees and lemon trees that change into respectively oil and limoncello. Here you will try different types of oil flavoured with oranges, lemons, vanilla and much more.Eventually, Piano di Sorrento is where you will have lunch overlooking the wonderful sea. You will at firs pick the vegetables in the garden exactly behind the restaurant, then, with a professional chef, you will learn how to make them with traditional Sorrento recipes.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The driver will pick you up at the lobby of your hotel or any other accomodation at 09.00 am.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Your Healthy is our priority so we adopted all the measures to keep our guests safe during their activities. We also remind all guests to always equip themselves with gel sanitizing for the hands and facemasks where necessary.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.