Private food walking tour and cooking class at a Cesarina's home - Siena
Dive into your destination like a local foodie. Explore your Cesarina's most trusted artisanal food shops, tasting as you go. After your walking tour, immerse yourself in a private cooking class at the Cesarina's home, learn the secrets of the most famous dishes of cuisine from Siena area and taste the fruit of your labour accompanied by local wines.
During the lesson the Cesarina will reveal the tricks of the trade of 3 authentic regional recipes. Have fun putting your cooking skills to the test. Participants will have a workstation equipped with utensils and all the ingredients to make the dishes. Then, taste everything you have prepared accompanied by a selection of red and white local wines.
Le Cesarine is Italy’s oldest network of 600+ home cooks all over the country in more than 120 cities. They are passionate and welcoming hosts that open the doors of their own homes to curious travellers for immersive culinary experiences.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Private food walking tour (2 bites and 1 bottle of wine)
- Private cooking class
- Private 3-course dinner or 3-course lunch
- Beverages (water, wines and coffee)
- Official 'Le Cesarine' apron and shopping bag
What's excluded :
Your experience will take place in a carefully selected local home in Siena, or the surrounding area (you can decide how far you'd like to travel). We cannot share the address of our host for privacy reason. Upon booking, you will receive all the details you'll need.
Departure Point :Siena, Siena, Tuscany
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.