Private Full Day -Trip To Otavalo and surroundings
During this day you will have a tour of culture, customs and traditions. Beginning in the morning with a visit to the beautiful “Laguna de San Pablo”, then you go to the famous market of ponchos in Otavalo, where you can observe and buy a beautiful handmade fabrics, scarves, ponchos, wallets, coats, etc. Later we will visit the Cuicocha lagoon and the town of Cotacachi, famous for its leather products, like shoes, wallets, belts, etc. In the afternoon you return to Quito with a stop to taste the rich bizcochos of Cayambe.
Otavalo is located 02h30 min from the city, it is recommended to take, warm and comfortable clothes, glasses, sunscreen.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English Driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Otavalo Market
- Entry/Admission - Cotacachi Bus Terminal
- Entry/Admission - Cuicocha Lake
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Otavalo Market, Plaza de los Ponchos, Otavalo 100450 Ecuador
his market is located in the well-known "Plaza de los Ponchos". An amazing labyrinth of colorful fabrics and clothes is scattered from there by a large number of streets surrounding the Plaza every Saturday
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cotacachi Bus Terminal, Cotacachi, Ecuador
It is the musical capital of Imbabura. Cotacachi is also an emporium of culture and tradition. Visit the Museum of Cultures, the mother church of Santa Ana de Cotacachi. Skillful craftsmen make leather goods, marking the trend and styles in leather fashion in the country.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cuicocha Lake, Laguna Cuicocha Ecuador
The Cuicocha Lagoon, at an altitude of 3,200 meters above sea level and with an amplitude of 3 km located inside the national park. It has two islets inside the lagoon, the largest is called Theodore Wolf and the little one is called Yerovi. They should be called Cotacachi.
Between the two islets is a channel "De los reyes", a few meters away is the cave where "The Virgins of the Sun" visited on special dates to perform Rites to the Incas, filled with the energetic benefits of the lagoon, as the Gods who visited the planet bathed here; as well as asking for the abundant harvests.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please inform the direction or the place where you need that pick up you. Airports
- Mariscal Sucre Airport, Quito Ecuador
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/19/2018 - 12/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.