Private Full Day 7 Naranjal's Waterfalls from Guayaquil
Within the Cerro de Hayas Protective Forest you can visit the Siete Cascadas, a tourist attraction in Naranjal, just an hour and a half from Guayaquil.
A 4-hour round trip ascent where you can connect with nature and meet the flora and fauna that this attraction has
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Typical lunch in the el Tiger View point
What's excluded :
- Nothing not specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 7 Cascadas, Troncal de la Costa, Naranjal, Ecuador
Pick up 07:30 AM, we start the tour picking up the pax at the hotel, then we head towards Naranjal approximately 2 hours.
Arriving at the community we will make the ascent to the 7 waterfalls, we will be able to observe different types of birds, flora and fauna of the place, this ascent lasts approximately 3 to 4 hours depending on the pace of the pax, this is a magical place for the connection between the body and nature.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Guayaquil, Ecuador
Traveler pickup is offered
The guide will pick up you in the lobby of the hotel ( Hotel pick up inside the Urban perimeter ofGuayaquil)
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- We recommend taking a hat, block sun and comfortable shoes for walking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- We provide Multilingual guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.