Private Full-Day Berat Tour from Tirana
The old town of Berat was inscribed in the World Heritage List of UNESCO as a rare example of an architectural character typical of the Ottoman period ‘’. Berat was declared a Museum City and one of the most visited city in Albania. This city can offer a great history, a wonderfull architecture, warm hospitality, traditional food and typical drinks of the area.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Local Guide
- Entry/Admission - Berat Castle
- Entry/Admission - National Iconographic Museum Onufri
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Berat Castle, Rruga Mihal Komnena, Berat 5001 Albania
The Castle is one the most marvelous sight of the city that offers a variety of styles and contributes of different époques: Roman-Byzantine, Albanian and Ottoman. Because of their characteristic architecture the buildings inside the Castle are preserved as cultural monuments. The Castle has many Byzantine churches, as well as some mosques built under the Ottoman era which began in 1417.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: National Iconographic Museum Onufri, Located in the Inner Part of Saint Mary Church in Berat Castel, Berat Albania
The Cathedral houses the “Onufri” National Iconographic Museum where some of the most famous icons of Albanian artists have been collected from different churches in Berat and are now exhibited in this museum. The church was rebuilt in 1797. This is one of the most representative monuments of Byzantine architecture in the city.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Skanderbeg Square, Plaza Tirana, Sheshi Skender Beu, Tiranë 1001, Albania
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.