Private Full Day City Tour of Santiago with Wine Experience
Squeeze all of Santiago’s most visited sights. This tour shows the history, geography, traditions, modernity and luxury of the city of Santiago catalogued by the New York Times as one of the best cities to visit!
After departure from your hotel you will head to Santiago’s historical downtown, heading afterwards to Santiago’s main square called in Spanish Plaza de Armas. Enjoy a walk in Plaza Constitucion and Government Palace. Have the opportunity to take marvelous pics from Cerro Santa Lucia.
This tour gives you a unique combination of the City and Wine. After visiting the city, we will head to the best Winery outside Santiago where you will have the chance to do a wine tasting and tour of the Winery.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Wine tasting
- Hotel Pick-Up and Drop-Off
- Professional Guide
- Live commentary on board
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Vina Santa Rita
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza de Armas, Santiago 8329001 Chile
The Plaza de Armas of Santiago is considered the heart of the capital of Chile, marking the milestone known as Kilómetro Cero, from which the distance between the different cities of the country begins to be measured.
In its surroundings, emblematic buildings converge, symbol of the city's origin and witnesses of its development over four centuries.
Visitors can find on the Square painters who day by day display their art; historical photographers who use old drawer machines; or street comedians who attract the attention of passers-by.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Plaza de La Constitucion, Moneda and Morande, Santiago 8340503 Chile
One of the squares that frames the environment of the Palacio de La Moneda, becoming an icon of civility and a center of civic life.
It´s located on the grounds of the old headquarters of the Ministry of War and acquired its current design in 1984, when it was remodeled.
The statues of the Presidents of the Republic, Jorge Alessandri Rodríguez, Eduardo Frei Montalva and Salvador Allende Gossens, are placed there as prominent protagonists of the history of Chile.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: La Moneda Palace, Moneda S/N, Santiago, Región Metropolitana, Chile
It is the seat of the Executive Power and one of the most representative symbols of the political history of the country.
Designed by the architect Joaquín Toesca, this palace is the main work of neoclassicism in Chile.
It became the scene of one of the most decisive events in the history of Chile, as was the bombing that it suffered in 1973. After that fact, a group of architects restored it, keeping the original lines designed by Toesca.
It was declared a National Monument in 1951.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Cerro Santa Lucia, Rua Santa Lucia, Santiago 8320190 Chile
Cerro Santa Lucia is one of the most visited public parks by national and foreign tourists, being one of the most recognizable icons of the capital and the country.
It is a silent witness of the development that the city of Santiago has had since the arrival of the Spanish conquerors in the Mapocho Valley in 1540.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Vina Santa Rita, Camino Padre Hurtado 0695 Alto Jahuel, Buin 9501660 Chile
You will take a guided tour through a variety garden, vineyards, winemaking process and aging, bottling process visiting the "Bodega 1", the winery's first winery, and the "Bodega de los 120 Patriotas", where you will discover the exciting story that gives the winery its name. The tour ends with a tasting of two Reserva wines and a Gran Reserva taking a carved glass as a gift.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up will be at your centrally located hotel.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- In addition to the security measures taken by the company we encourage passengers to take note of the symptoms caused by COVID-19 and to always be conscious of sanitization and prevention (please ask for further assistance).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.