Private Full-Day Colorful Private Tour in Bagan
• Explore the pagodas, local markets and temples of Bagan
• Have lunch at a local restaurant
• See the sunset from one of the pagoda ruins
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- All activities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Enjoy breakfast at your staying hotel. An excellent driver and professional English-speaking guide will pick up you from the hotel. First, you will visit the local market in Nyaung U.
Then, head to Shwezigon Pagoda (early 11th-century by King Anawrahta), Ananda Temple (various seated Buddha figures and four different modes of standing Buddha), the Myingaba Gubyaukgyi Temple (Mural paintings of Jataka scenes which are safe under UNESCO protection). Enjoy your lunch at a local restaurant.
After lunch, visit Manuha Temple (built in 10th-century by the Mon dynasty), Nanphaya Temple (sandstone monuments and a residence of King Manuha) the old wall painting at Dhamayangyi Pagoda and then proceed to one of the pagoda ruins especially for sunset. After the sunset, you will be transferred back to your hotel. Overnight at Bagan.
Departure Point :Hotel in Bagan
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.