Private Full Day Cotes du Rhone Wine Tour with Tasting from Avignon
Spend a full-day discovering the Cotes du Rhone variety of fine wines on this private tour. Learn about grape varieties, wine-production, and the rich history of the Rhone region with a winemaker. Visit a selected cellars complete with wine-tasting sessions (included). Enjoy a delicious lunch (own expense) at a local restaurant. You will receive convenient pickup and drop-off from your downtown Avignon hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off downtown Avignon
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Wine tastings
What's excluded :
- Visit of a cellar (12 to 24 €/person)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Office de Tourisme de Chateauneuf-du-Pape, 3 rue de la Republique, 84230 Chateauneuf-du-Pape France
start your journey in the southern Cotes du Rhone by exploring the beautiful area of CHATEAUNEUF DU PAPE, with a guided visit of the castle ruins and a quick historical context's explanation, followed by a presentation of the grapes categories we blend, and the grounds where they grow.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Les Vignerons de Tavel, Route de la Commanderie, 30126 Tavel France
Proclaimed first "rosé de France", king of rosés by the Pope Innocent VI, this fresh and fruity pink is very popular through its quality. We can drink it anytime, as aperitive or with a great variety of spicy meals.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Caveau des vignerons de Lirac, Chemin des Chenes, 30126 Lirac France
Little known out of the area of the Cotes du Rhone, the red is elegant, has complexity and bouquets, deep ruby robe, and the woods and licorice developping aromas during aging, make it an excellent "vin de garde". The white is smooth, fruity and fresh, and can "flavour" as well the aperitive as the dessert.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Office de Tourisme Pays d'Uzes, 14 Place Albert 1er, 30700, Uzes France
The most westernly city in Provence is outside the Cotes du Rhone area, but their noble wines have the same character and are smoother, an unbeatable value ! Enjoy the provencal market on Saturday morning.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from any place up to 10 Km from Avignon. Extended fees apply beyond this zone.Ports
- Avignon cruise port
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Maximum of 8 participants
- Pricing per group
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- The driver position is fully separated from the passengers's space by a plexiglas, no contact and separated air conditioning.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.