Private Full day Cuenca City Tour with Lunch Included
If you’re looking to get a true feel for the city, this tour will take you on a city tour in the morning, before enjoying a delicious traditional lunch and an afternoon tailored to your personal interests.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Private Tour
- Traditional lunch
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- Entrance Fees
The visit to the beautiful city of Cuenca includes places such as the picturesque and traditional Barrio de San Sebastián, the Museum of Modern Art, Parque Calderón (central park), La Plaza de las Flores, La Catedral del Sagrario (Old Cathedral), Cathedral Immaculate Conception (New Cathedral) considered the largest in Latin America. It also includes a visit to a famous Toquilla Straw Hat Factory, where the finest hats are made.
We go through the majesty and charm of the Barranco where the architecture meets the natural environment. Finally we arrive at the "Mirador de Turi" where the landscape of a valley full of red roofs and blue domes is framed by imposing mountains. On the way we visit the Ceramic House-Workshop of Eduardo Vega, famous Cuencano ceramicist.
We will visit the Famous Museum of Pumapungo, Museum of Concepts or Museum of Aboriginal Cultures (3 options to choose one)
Return to the hotel.
• Cuenca, Cuenca, Azuay Province
• Mirador de Turi, D. Gonzalez del Barco, Cuenca 010150 Ecuador
• Mercado 10 De Agosto, Calle Larga, Cuenca 010150 Ecuador
• Art Cuenca, Simon Bolivar and Miguel Heredia, Cuenca 010150 Ecuador
Departure Point :Cuenca, Ecuador
Traveler pickup is offered
The guide will pick up you in the lobby of the hotel ( Hotel pick up inside the Urban perimeter ofCuenca)
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- We provide Multilingual guide
- We recommend taking a hat and block sun
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.