Private Full-Day from Ouarzazate to Draa Valley and Zagora Desert with Lunch
Enjoy the stunning view of Draa valley and its palm groves and hidden Berber Villages
Enjoy the beautiful Sahara desert landscapes
Experience a camel ride in the dunes of Zagora
Discover the history of Tamnougalt Kasbah together with a local guide
Visit the village Tamegroute together with a local guide
Visit a local Berber family for lunch and learn about Nomadic life in Southern Morocco
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Camel ride in the Tinfou dunes 7 km from Tamegroute
- Private tourguide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Local guide for guided tour in Tamegroute
- Local guide for guided tour at Kasbah Tamnougalt
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees for Kasbahs and Museums
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Tamegroute
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Agdz, Agdz, Souss-Massa
We'll start the day with the drive to the village Agdz, which means “resting place” and which is located on the old caravan route from Marrakech to Timbuktu. Check out the beautiful view over the date palm groves to the characteristic mountain Jbel Kissane.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Draa Valley, Zagora 45600 Morocco
The Draa river in the valley of the same name is with 1'100 km Morocco’s longest river. The valley consists of many traditional Berber villages with Kasbahs of the 17th and 18th century built of mud and straw, huge green date palm groves and the fabolous view of the snowcapped Atlas Mountains. The valley has a rich history and is definitely one of the top tourist attractions in Morocco.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tamnougalt, Tamnougalt, Souss-Massa
Visit the nearby Kasbah Tamnougalt together with a local guide and learn about how the Kasbahs have been built and how the local life looked like those days.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Zagora, Zagora, Souss-Massa
We continue our drive along the valley to the city of Zagora which is the administrative centre in the region.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Tamegroute, Valle du Daraa, Zagora Morocco
The next village after Zagora is Tamegroute, famous for its green pottery, the old koran library and religious school as well as a subterranean Kasbah. Visit Tamegroute together with a local guide, before you continue to the house of a local family, where you will enjoy a typical Berber lunch, cooked on a fire place .
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Tinfou Dunes, Zagora Morocco
After lunch, the next Highlight awaits you: A camel ride in the nearby dunes! Walk with your friendly camel at the desert pace to the top of a sand dune to get a wonderful view of the Sahara desert.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Anti-Atlas Mountains, Morocco
Drive back in the afternoon over the Anti Atlas Mountains to your Hotel or Riad in Ouarzazate.
Departure Point :Carrefour Market, Avenue Mohammed V, Ouarzazate 45000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up possible at Hotels and Riads in Ouarzazate (please specify name and address of your accommodation) as well as at Ouarzazate Airport.No pick up possible at private residences and Airbnb's. If you stay in a private residence or Airbnb, your pick up place will be in front of the entrance to the Carrefour Market at Avenue Mohammed V in Ouarzazate, which is located opposite of the Hotel La Perle du Sud.Airports
- مطار ورزازات, Ouarzazate 45000, Morocco
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.