Private Full-Day Gable Island Eco-Adventure in the Beagle Channel
During the most encompassing full day tour in Ushuaia you will enjoy many different attractions and activities:
A transfer through a glacial valley surrounded by snow capped mountains.
See the primeval forest on the eastern part of the peninsula.
Enjoy a panoramic view of "Los Dientes de Navarino"
Paddle in very safe and stable canoes down the longest river in Tierra del Fuego, and further East, on the Beagle Channel.
On our way to Martillo Island to see colonies of Magellan and Gentoo penguins, we will visit the first "estancia" in Tierra del Fuego: Harberton Ranch.
Gable Island is one of the wildest and most beautiful places in Tierra del Fuego, and the one that we recommend to visit above all other nearby destinations. In this wild and peaceful area, we will also enjoy a hike after a gourmet lunch, cooked on site, in a panoramic place.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Fish or steak lunch cooked on site, please let us know in advance your preference. Vegan, Vegetarian, and coeliac options available upon prior request.
- Alcoholic Beverages - A bottle of water is provided at the start of the trekking activity. At lunchtime, Patagonian red wine, and bottled water, tea and coffe are included.
- All Fees and Taxes
- Canoeing equipment: rubber boots (exclusively for the canoeing part of the tour, life jacket, splash pants).
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Canal - Tierra del Fuego, Pres. Julio Argentino Roca 136, V9410 Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina
Our specialized guide and driver will meet you at your hotel or at our office (at Roca 136) at the time you prefer for an eight to nine-hour-long service. Please let us know your schedule in advance, and have in mind that this tour goes far away from the city.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If you are not staying in a hotel, you can choose to start from our office at 136 Roca St, 300 metres slightly uphill from the port.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/1/2020 - 12/15/2020
12/16/2020 - 1/15/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 10:00 AM
1/16/2021 - 4/4/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 10:00 AM Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.