Private Full-Day Guided Tour of Hanoi Including Lunch
Explore Hanoi on a full-day private tour to learn about Vietnam’s mythology, traditions, and current customs during visits to the city's cultural and historical sites. You will also have the chance to watch a water puppet show and enjoy included lunch.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
- Entry/Admission - Lake of the Restored Sword (Hoan Kiem Lake)
- Entry/Admission - Vietnam National Museum of History
- Entry/Admission - Ngoc Son Temple
- Entry/Admission - Quan Thanh Temple
- Entry/Admission - Thang Long Water Puppet
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- After hotel pickup by your guide and driver, your tour of Hanoi starts with a morning visit to the Ho Chi Minh complex where you can see sights like the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, One Pillar Pagoda, and Quan Thanh Temple.
Then enjoy a traditional lunch before exploring the eastern part of the city, including the Vietnam National Museum of History, Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son Temple, and the Huc Bridge. Travel around the Old Quarter by eco-car for a chance to mingle with locals going about their day. Your tour finishes at a water puppet show, a stage art invented by Vietnamese peasants hundreds of years ago, with nearly 20 stories of Vietnam traditions and daily scenes.
Afterward, you are returned to your hotel.
Departure Point :Your Hanoi hotel in Old Quarter
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Note: Museums can be closed for unscheduled maintenance, and most are closed on Mondays; if the day of your tour is affected by any closure, the local tour operator will find a suitable alternative
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.