Private Full-Day Guided Tour: Russell Lamb Macleay and Karragarra Islands
This is a private tour ! These ‘jewels of Moreton Bay’ are known for their natural beauty, peaceful lifestyle and fascinating histories. They are also home to a vibrant arts community with many local artists drawing inspiration from their idyllic surroundings. Each of the islands are different and have their own energy and vibe. I want visitors to see the nature, to meet some of the local artists, and to experience each of the islands.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - morning & afternoon tea provided with vegetarian and non-vegetarian options
- optional yoga / meditation on Lamb Island if time & interest
What's excluded :
- Ferry cost from and to Redland Bay is NOT INCLUDED in tour price. Visitors to pay via Go-card/cash.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Russell Island, Russell Island, Redland City, Brisbane Region, Queensland
Meet & greet at the jetty in Redland Bay. Introduce myself and the islands on Russell. A short walk along the main road to visit Russell Island’s friendly Art Gallery, avocado and community gardens. Morning tea provided. Visit the art studio. Drive along the island to the beautiful Sandy Beach for a shortstop and return to the jetty.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Lamb Island, Lamb Island, Redland City, Brisbane Region, Queensland
Partly drive/walk along the island for sightseeing. Visit heliconia farm (optional). Yoga/yoga breathing/meditation (optional). Lunch at a local cafe.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Macleay Island, Macleay Island, Redland City, Brisbane Region, Queensland
Drive along the island following the heritage trail and visit art/craft studios.
- The historical relics of saltworks, distillery and lime kiln
- The beautiful Tim O’Shea Wetlands - a protected area with permanent freshwater hole and a fascinating historical past
- The Tingira Boat Club, the Art Gallery with the pottery shed and the Bowls Club
- Walk along the picturesque road from Dalpura beach to Pat’s Park at the tip of the island
- Drive along the eastern side of the island enjoying the spectacular views
- Corroboree Park: this site is highly significant for Nunukul people, whose ancestors used it for millennia.
- Perulpa Island – a small island attached to Macleay Island by a causeway.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Karragarra Island QLD 4184, Australia
Circled walk along the island to visit the beautiful community gardens with edible flowers, a shed and a compost, a worm farm and more.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :47 Banana St, Redland Bay QLD 4165, Australia
Departure Time :5/20/2020 - 2/10/2022
Saturday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Person with disability and/or disability card - please contact the operator to discuss prior a booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.