Private Full-Day Highlights of Yangon Tour with Hotel or Airport Pickup
Yangon Full Day Tour features the significant highlights of Yangon and its surroundings: Shwedagon Pagoda - Sule Pagoda – Downtown Yangon - Chauk Htat Gyi - Bogyoke Aung San Market - Karaweik Hall - Kandawgyi (Royal Lake) park. You will tour the city with one of our best local tour guides and learn the Myanmar's culture and history. Private tour with pickup and drop off from your hotel, cruise port, or the airport.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional English-speaking guide (other language speaking guides are available with surcharge upon request)
- Hotel/Airport/"outside port" Cruise Terminal pickup and drop-off in Yangon.
- Services of a private driver and modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Zone and Admission fees
- Entry/Admission - Karaweik Palace Royal Culture Show
- Entry/Admission - Maha Bandula Park
- Entry/Admission - Shwedagon Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Sule Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Chaukhtatgyi Buddha
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Myanmar Visa fees
- "Inside port" Cruise terminal pick-up fees (US$20 per person)
- Your driver and professional English speaking guide will pick you up from your hotel around 8am in Yangon city. A full day tour to discover the colorful city of Myanmar with a close look at the local life of this historical city.
Start the day with a visit to Sule pagoda in the middle of the city, walk around to see the Mahabandoola Park, the colonial courthouse and city hall. From there, the walking portion around the colonial area and historical buildings will start, breaking at a local teashop to enjoy Burmese food (at own expense) and tea.
Continue along the famous Strand Road and visit the bustling Yangon harbor. Learn about the parks, religious temples and unique buildings as you travel through this diverse urban landscape. Continue to visit to Karawait Palace and Kandawgyi (Royal Lake) park.
You will visit Bogyoke Aung San Market and have an opportunity to do some shopping (formerly Scott’s market, closes on Monday and public holidays) with hundreds of food, clothes, handicrafts, and gem stores.
In the afternoon, head to Chauk Htat Gyi Pagoda to see a huge reclining Buddha image and also the most well-known Buddhist temple in Bahan Township. The reclining Buddha is amazing and there are fantastic vantage points throughout the building that allow unique perspectives on the shapes and colors of his pigmentation and other qualities.
Complete the day with an extended visit to one of the world`s most spectacular monuments, the Shwedagon Pagoda: its golden stupa is the `heart` of Myanmar. The pagoda is believed to be 2,500 years old and the central stupa is surrounded by dozens of intricately decorated buildings and statues. There are always many Myanmar people praying and making offerings at Shwedagon, and it`s a fascinating place to spend time watching the world go by. Enjoy the sunset and unforgettable experience an evening visit to Shwedagon Pagoda.
After the tour, you will be driven back to your hotel/airport/port safely.
Departure Point :Pickup from the airport or your hotel. Cruise port pickup available at an additional expense (US$20).
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Please note that dress codes are conservative for this tour; modest and respectful clothing that covers the shoulders and knees is recommended. Sandals and flip-flops are recommended
- Near public transportation
- For Cruise pick-up and drop-off, our driver and English-speaking guide will welcome you by holding a signage including your name outside of Cruise Terminal compound at Thilawa Port in Myanmar. Please take one of the shuttle buses to go out the cruise terminal compound. If you would like us to pick you up inside the cruise Terminal compound, please let us know full names, Nationality, passport numbers of all guests. We need to apply permission in advance. It is required to pay USD 20 per person to Myanmar Port authority as indicated in the exclusions of the itinerary.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please feel free to contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 1-604-603-1966 or 95-9-5168165 should you have any questions.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.