Private full day hike to Pintor hill from Santiago - reaches 4.180m in one day!
The trip to the Andes Mountain Range is always an adventure, an unparalleled trip to climb the Cerro Pintor, where the scenery and the encounter with the mountain is breathtaking and a unique landscape. The lagoon of Piuquenes, walk along the edge of the mountain at the foot of our destination, where we see the colors that give rise to the name of this beautiful attraction. Once in the summit of Cerro Pintor, the view that we will have of the Andes is incomparable.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hike Chile, Las Condes, Santiago Avenida Padre Hurtado Sur 1321 Depto 185, Santiago 7571597 Chile
We start in Santiago and will go to the east, to the andes mountain range, 1.5 hours from Santiago. Geography and mountain rivers.
Stop At: Andes Mountains, Santiago Chile
Volcanoes, mountain, condors, panoramic view, glaciers, andes mountain range
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up from all hotels central Santiago
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- The health emergency that we are experiencing due to the spread of the coronavirus is strongly impacting our society in practically all areas. And certainly, activities like tourism and business travel are no exception. HIKE CHILE is not oblivious to this, we are very committed to health care and the prompt recovery of normality. So we have taken a series of measures in all our tours and expeditions.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.