Private Full-Day Ijoukak Trek from Marrakech
This day excursion will take you on a trek through the stunning Atlas Mountain to Ijoukak visiting numbers of berber villages , lunch with berber house .
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Departure by car from Marrakech around 9am in the morning and drive south up the Moulay Brahim Gorges, past the Asni weekly market every Saturday then Ouirgane to the Marigha traditional salt mines that are still in use. Continue driving past the Ouirgane dam and the N’Fiss Gorge. You will also pass several villages that have a Tuesday market Tahanouat .
Once you reach the N’Fiss river valley, you’ll start the hike to the villages of Ait Berihi, Imawnan, and to Tin Mal (also Tinmel and Amazigh) is a small mountain village in the High Atlas 100 km from Marrakech, Morocco. We will then visit a mosque from the 12th century. Enjoy lunch at a local Berber family’s home in Ijoukak. Then, it is back to Marrakech.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
send us your hotel details
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.