Private Full day in Rome from Civitavecchia or Ostia Port
With this tour, you visit the most famous sights of Rome in just one day. You benefit from a Skip the Line access at both locations and you will spend a half-day at each sight. Discover more in one day than others in a week. Your time is valuable - with us you can make good use of it.
Enjoy your Rome Private Full Day Tour from Civitavecchia or Ostia Port, comfortably seated on a luxury car or minivan.
Meet your driver at the Port and be transferred to the centre of the city. Meet your private guide and visit the Coliseum, Roman Forums and Palatine Hill and discover all the treasures of the Ancient Rome.
Meet then your driver again to be transferred to the Vatican area and take your time to relax tasting delicious food for lunch in a nice Restaurant .
After lunch, your guide will reveal you the history of amazing masterpieces inside the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and S.Peter's Church.
Meet again your private car and return to the Port.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Entry/Admission - St. Peter's Basilica
What's excluded :
- Refreshments during the day
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
The Colosseum Tour also includes a tour of the Roman Forum and Palatine. It takes about 3 hours. In this time you will learn more about the unique architecture and construction techniques of the Colosseum. Our tour guides will tell you stories about gladiators and emperors that you will not find in classic travel guides.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
A visit to the Roman Forum is also definitely worthwhile: the Centre for Culture, Economics and Politics of Roman Antiquity still offers valuable treasures and sights today.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Palatine Hill, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
With us the ancient Rome will come to life. You will discover the importance of the Palatine Hill, and listen to the founding story of Rome. You will see where the emperors played their power games and learn why we still benefit from the knowledge of the ancient Romans.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
The Vatican tour begins with the skip-the-line entry at the Vatican Museum and takes about 3 hours. You will see incredible works of art collected since 1503. Learn more about works of art by Caravaggio, Giotto or Raphael.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
The famous Sistine Chapel is covered by Michelangelo's frescoes. Our tour guides will show you the best way to do sightseeing. Even if you are not a fan of art, you will love this tour
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
In the middle of Rome, within the Vatican City, rises the famous and fascinating St. Peter's Church. With its imposing dome, it is considered the largest church in the world. If you climb the 120-meter high dome, you will be amazed by the view over the rooftops of Rome.
In 1626 the building was completed and Pope Urban VIII solemnly inaugurated the church. St. Peter's Basilica, with an area of 15,160 m², has the largest overbuilt interior, which can accommodate up to 20,000 people. 800 marble, bronze and stucco columns, 44 altars and numerous art treasures, such as the Michelangelo's Pietà, will be shown in the church.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :On demand
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.