Private Full Day London Tour with Tower of London, London Eye with River Cruise
This is a Full day 8 hours tour of London , will take you on a historical journey through London's major sightseeing's with required photo stops as per your choice, The major attraction along with Panoramic London will be : change of guard, Tower of London, River Cruise and a flight of London Eye.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Pickup and Drop from and to Hotel
- English Speaking Driver
What's excluded :
- Child seats - supplement charges apply
- Attractions Entry Fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tower of London, St Katharine's & Wapping, London EC3N 4AB England
Explore almost 1,000 years of history that began with the construction of a fortress and royal residence by William The Conqueror. The long history of 'The Tower' is one of imprisonment, murder and execution. The last person executed here was in 1941, and over the years spies, criminals and even queens have met their bloody end by the executioner's hand at the tower.
The Tower of London is also home to the priceless Crown Jewels Collection. This glittering display of gems and gold includes the Star of Africa, the world's largest cut diamond, as well as a collection of crowns, robes, and other items of ceremonial regalia. It would be improper to fail to mention the tower ravens. Legend has it that at least half a dozen must stay within the bounds of the tower or the monarchy will fall. How many can you spot on your visit?
Pass By: Thames River, London England
After visiting the Tower of London, head down to Tower Pier and jump on the next available boat for a wonderful cruise down the River Thames. Enjoy a unique view of London's beautiful waterfront as you head to Westminster Pier next to the iconic Houses of Parliament
Pass By: London Eye, Westminster Bridge Road Riverside Building, County Hall, London SE1 7PB England
London Eye Standard Ticket, also included with your visit is the revolutionary 4D Cinema Experience - the first-ever, live-action 4D attraction film produced in the UK. Add a little glamour and glitz to your ride and toast some incredible views of the city with a fantastic champagne experience - the perfect addition to your London Eye experience.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick clients from any central London location, in case out of radius , please advise the exact address, in case any supplement cost that will be advised.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.