Private Full-day Luxury Boat Tour to Capri from Amalfi Coast
A brand new boat to sail along the coast, to the most beautiful destinations.
This is the most beautiful experience you can live on holiday in our region.
The boat is the perfect way to enjoy the sea, to reach in comfort and style the iconic places on the Amalfi Coast, Capri, Sorrento, Ischia and Procida.
The boat is suitable for romantic occasions, family trips, party with friends, as a gift to celebrate a special occasion.
A multisensorial experience of adventure, fun, lifestyle, during your holiday in Italy.
per adult from
What's included :
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Restroom on board
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages - Italian wines and prosecco.
- Snacks - Soft Snacks
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
What's excluded :
- To visit Capri's Blue Grotto by boat 15€ per person
- Entry/Admission - Blue Grotto
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Island of Capri, Island of Capri, Province of Naples, Campania
Capri is the most famous destination to visit by boat.
The skipper will sail with you around the isle showing the stunning nature of the places, including famous places such as the Faraglioni or the Blue Grotto.
Time on land to visit the city centre and time to swim and snorkel in the crystal blue water of the isle.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: I Faraglioni, End of Via Tragara, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
The magnificent rocks, a symbol of the isle are so close to you while the captain is sailing along the coastline of the isle.
Amazing sceneries around you kissed by the Mediterranean sun.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Via Marina Piccola, 80073, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
The little village of Marina Piccola is a nice place for a swim.
The most amazing yachts of the world often spend the summer in Capri, docking at this bay.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Blue Grotto, Via Grotta Azzurra, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
The guests can visit the blue grotto, if they wish.
The natural caves of the isle are some of the most beautiful natural attractions. The Blue one is the most special and is accessible with smaller boats similar to kayaks, and a local company asks around 15 Eur p.p. for the service.
Waiting time is around 30 min to access to the site.
Moreover, around the isle there are 68 grottoes, each one has its feature...
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Capri, Capri, Island of Capri, Province of Naples, Campania
The city centre in Capri is enjoyable for a walk. It can be busy in the summer, during the peak of the season, but if you would like to enjoy the Italian dolce vita it's the perfect place to be!
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Punta Campanella, Massa Lubrense Italy
This is the edge of the Amalfi Coast, where the Gulf of Naples meets the Gulf of Salerno.
An amazing tower is the symbol of the place.
Pass By: Amalfi Coast, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
The amazing sceneries of the Amalfi Coast will be around you all day long.
Departure Point :1: Positano ferry station, 84017 Positano, SA, Italy
2: 80067 Sorrento, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
3: Amalfi Coast, 84011 Amalfi, SA, Italy
4: Amalfi Harbor Marina Coppola, Piazzale dei Protontini, 6, 84011 Amalfi SA, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/1/2021 - 11/6/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- The tour will take place on the boat.
- a minimum standart to be able to access to the boat.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Highest safety standards.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.