Private Full-Day Mandalay and Mingun Tour, Including Boat Ride
For those who do not have many days in Mandalay should join to this tour as they could go to Mandalay and Mingun in a day. By doing this tour , you could enjoy nature , history , heritage and ways of life in rural area. One unique thing is going acrosing the Irrawaddy river by boat because it could give travelers not only refreshing experience but also learning the life on the Irrawaddy. In Mingun , Mingun pagoda, Mingun bell and Sinphyume pagoda as it is the unique area for pilgrimage. It is a worth place to visit and it will attract us with full of history and stories. On the way back to Mandalay, we enjoy refreshing on the boat.In Mandalay , you will go to unique places such as golden palace monastery , Kuthodaw pagoda( The world largest book) , Mahamuni Buddha Image Temple and Mandalay Hill.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- English speaking guide
- Car with air-conditioning and driver
- Toll fee and fuel charges for car
- Private boat from Mandalay to Mingun and Mandalay
- Service charges and government tax
- Mineral Water and Snow towel on tour
What's excluded :
- Camera fees
- Personal expenditure such as drinks , laundry and others
- Join this tour for different experience in Mingun and Mandalay. After breakfast, boat trip to Mingun (Just 12 KM on the west bank upstream from Mandalay). Upon arrival, visit to PondawPaya (A five meter high working model for gigantic structure). SettawyaPaya(the valued shrine with a footprint of the Buddha). Mingun PahtotawgyiPaya(one of the world’s largest chides built by BodawPaya).Mingun Bell (the World renowned ringing, 90tons weight). HsinbyumePaya(a representation of the Sulamani Pyay which stands atop Mt.Meru .Return to Mandalay. And then visit to Mahamuni Pagoda the most venerated image in Myanmar, covered in over 15cm thickness of gold leaf) ShwenandawKyaung or Golden Palace Monastery (a superb traditional wooden building)Kuthodaw Pagoda (known as the world's biggest book)Excursion to gold pounding work shop. Then climb up to the Mandalay Hill to see sunset on the Irrawaddy River and Mandalay City view. Overnight at Mandalay.And transfer to hotel you are staying in Mandalay.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Hotel you are staying in MandalayDates: DailyReturn point: Hotel you are staying in Mandalay
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Dress code is smart casual
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.