Private Full-Day Mandalay Heritage Tour
This private full day tour will covers all major "Must Visit" places of Mandalay. It will bring you to the famous U Bein Bridge, Mahar Gandar Yone monastery to see a thousand Buddhist monks and novices line up every morning at 10:30am to receive their meal of the day, Mahamuni Buddha Temple, gold-leaf, wood carving, and kalaga tapestry weaving workshops, Mandalay Royal Palace, Golden Palace monastery, ‘World’s Biggest Book’; the 729 marble stone slabs of Buddhist scripture at Kuthodaw Pagoda, and enjoy panoramic views of the city from the top of Mandalay Hill as the sun begins to set.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional tour guide
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle with driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Lunch and drinks
- Other services or sightseeing places not mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance Fees
- Your tour guide will meet you at your hotel at 8am to drive to a promenade U Bein teak bridge, the world's longest teak structure at 1.2 km / 3.4 miles long.
Next, you will visit to Mahar Gandar Yone monastery, where you can see a thousand Buddhist monks and novices line up every morning, at 10:30am, to receive their meal of the day at Mahar Gandar Yone Monastery.
Then, go to a “must visit in Mandalay” Mahamuni Buddha Temple. Learn more about the craft work for which Mandalay is famous by visiting workshops and cottage industries. You’ll see gold-leaf techniques, wood carving and kalaga tapestry weaving.
For lunch, we’ll go to a popular tea house. Tea houses are centre of social and commercial life in Myanmar. You can see all kinds of people here, from business people and brokers to students and families all doing their daily business or just relaxing and socializing. Try the Mandalay Monte or Khotaung Monte there.
After lunch, continue your visit to Mandalay Palace. This Mandalay Palace is the last royal kingdom of Myanmar.
We will visit to the famous Golden Palace monastery and the ‘World’s Biggest Book’; the 729 marble stone slabs of Buddhist scripture at Kuthodaw Pagoda. Finally, enjoy panoramic views of the city from the top of Mandalay Hill as the sun begins to set.
Your tour will end at around 6pm and your will be transported back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please wear a comfortable walking shoes
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.