Private full day Mostar and Herzegovina tour from Dubrovnik by Doria ltd.
Herzegovina is a country of great natural wonders, rivers rich waterfalls and a mix of cultures all living under the same sky! Take the tour with us and get acquainted with the lifestyle of the people of Mostar – a city of Muslims and Christians living on opposite banks of River Neretva, connected by Old Mostar bridge but divided by river Neretva and strong ideologies deeply embedded in both nations.
Our experienced driver-guides will swiftly guide you through the entire trip, take you to the best scenic spots, and give you great and honest recommendations on sights, food, and drinks.
There is no better guide than a local guide and this is why we have a Mostar born guide take you on a private tour through the Old Town of Mostar to explain you not just history and sights, but give you insight into the people of Bosnia and Herzegovina, their political views, customs and way of life
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air conditioned vehicle, driver, professional licensed guide throughout the whole journey
- Visit of Ston (if other optional tour is not agreed)
- Visit of Pocitelj
- Private guided walking tour of Old town Mostar with local licenced guide
What's excluded :
- Lunch at Mostar (optional)
- Entrance ticket to the Mostar Mosque
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ston, Ston, Peljesac Peninsula, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Dalmatia
Stopping at the medieval city of Ston for a short tour and a coffee. The whole city of Ston is surrounded by a 5,5 km long wall (the second longest preserved wall in the world) that reaches from one sea to another. Sights to see: Ston City Walls, Ston salt panes, Great Kastel Fort, Gothic Town center, Saint Blaise church, Franciscan Monastery
Stop At: Pocitelj, Pocitelj, Herzegovina-Neretva Canton, Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina
Pocitelj, an old Dubrovnik Republic trade outpost on Neretva river, later a Turkish Muslim enclave (still well preserved). Photo-stop and toilette break. For those who love to walk, it is possible to climb up to the medieval Watchtower -overlooking the whole area with the Neretva river gently bending underneath.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Mostar, Mostar, Herzegovina-Neretva Canton, Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina
Private guided walking tour of Mostar with a local licensed guide, where you will be presented with the overall political and historical events that led to the building of the Old Bridge as well as the Muslim Turk Mosque and "Carsija" (main street, still preserved in original 15.ct state).
You will have a chance to try Turkish style black coffee alongside Neretva River or to have lunch of selected Bosnian (Herzegovinian) specialties ("Chevapchichi u somunu" – minced meet in Pita bread with cream and onion) in family-owned traditional restaurants.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Slano, Slano, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Dalmatia
Viewpoint above Slano gives you breathtaking views of the Elaphiti islands archipelago as well as islands of Mljet and Lastovo in the distance - great photo-stop
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you at your hotel, apartment or any other agreed location.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.