Private Full Day Pindaya Tour with Hotel/Airport Pick up
Explore Pindaya’s limestone cave with its maze of chambers displaying more than 8,000 Buddha statues, experience the art of the nature, explore the magnificent culture and beautiful natural heritages. Enjoy a scenic drive through the picturesque countryside and mountain fields of Shan State with a close look at the local life.
per adult from
6 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Transfer in-out of Heho airport and Hotel in Inle Lake or Naung Shwe Town
- Professional local English speaking guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Zone, Entrance and camera fees
- Transfer in-out of Hotel outside of Inle Lake or Naung Shwe
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.
- Tips for guide and driver
- Personal travel insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pindaya, Pindaya, Shan State
In the morning, our driver and English-speaking guide will pick you up from Heho airport or your hotel in Nyaung Shwe or Inle Lake.
Enjoy a scenic drive to Pindaya through the picturesque countryside and mountain fields of Shan State. Discover the colorful landscaping with a close look at the local life. Learn traditional agriculture and plantation. Stop at Botaload Lake and relax with the fresh air and beautiful environment.
Visit Pindaya’s limestone cave with its maze of chambers displaying more than 8,000 Buddha statues.
Continue on visit local handicraft workshops producing Shan paper made from mulberry bark and traditional umbrellas made from the same paper that are used by monks all around the country.
After the tour, transfer to Heho airport or your hotel in Nyaung Shwe or Inle Lake.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up any hotels in Nyaung Shwe Town and Inle LakeAirports
- Heho Airport, Heho Myanmar
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/22/2019 - 9/19/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.