Private Full-Day Pompeii and Amalfi Coast Tour from Rome
This tour is for families, couples, or group of friends who wish to have an intimate experience. Enjoy the wonders of Southern Italy comfortably and with no stress. Visit the Unesco's world heritage sites of the ancient Roman City of Pompei buried by the Mt Vesuvius eruption in 79 A.D. with a private local licensed guide and the scenic Amalfi Coast with its breathtaking views and picturesque villages being led by an expert english speaking driver.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Licensed private Pompeii guide
- Pompeii 'skip the line' access
- expert english speaking driver
- air-conditiond minivan Mercedes
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amalfi Marine, Lungomare Dei Cavalieri di Gerusalemme 7, 84011, Amalfi Italy
You cannot miss a visit to this Mediterranean jewel. At the center of the main square there is the beautiful Cathedral of St. Andrew, with its impressive staircase, the bell-tower in Arab-Norman style and the charming Cloister of Paradise. You can start from here you nice walk passing picturesque corners and local shops where you can sample even the worldwide famous liqueur of the area: Limoncello.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Positano, Positano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
You walk through the streets and steps, flanked by wisteria-draped hotels, smart restaurants and fashionable retailers. Spend time photographing the colorful buildings, or take in the beautiful views overlooking the harbor while enjoying an Italian coffee, wine or having delicious lunch.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
You can discover the most-visited archaeological site in the world, due to its many and well-preserved ruins, left behind by a city buried in Vesuvius’s wake in the year 79 A.D. The ancient site was added to the UNESCO World Heritage List in 1997, an excellent repository of details on quotidian life during Antiquity. You will have a local licensed guide, telling you interesting stories about the Romans and their custom.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up at your accomodation in Rome.For pick up outside Rome, (other villages, airport, etc), we charge for tranfser, according the distance from the city.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- as long as the Covid-19 emergency persists, temperature checks for travelers are absolutely necessary in some tours and excursions that include museums, indoor places and busy areas.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.