Private Full-Day Rafting in Dunajec River from Krakow
Discover the beauty of Pieniny National Park and one of the most beautiful breakthroughs on the continent. The Dunajec river rafting along the Polish-Slovakian border is an unforgettable experience for all who want to admire the beautiful nature.
In addition, a two-hour free time in a well-known spa town, where you can try regional dishes and be able to taste 6 types of healing waters straight from the source.
For enthusiasts of history, the opportunity to visit the medieval Hungarian castle, which you will see while rafting down the Dunajec.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Private transport both ways by comfortable, air-conditioned minibus with English speaking driver
- Raft fees
- Entry/Admission - Dunajec Gorge
What's excluded :
- If attraction chosen - entrance ticket for a Niedzica Castle (24 PLN)
- Entry/Admission - Niedzica Castle (Zamek w Niedzicy)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dunajec Gorge, Poland
Explore one of the region's greatest attractions and one of the most beautiful breakthroughs on the continent. The picturesque river route snaking between mountains and rocks is 15 kilometers long, with 36 meters of river fall. Depending on the water level rafting takes from 2 to 3 hours.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Szczawnica, Szczawnica, Lesser Poland Province, Southern Poland
Spare time in Szczawnica - a well-known spa town. On site you can try 6 different mineral and healing waters with a spring in Szczawnica.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Niedzica Castle (Zamek w Niedzicy), Osiedle Zamek, Niedzica 34-001 Poland
Built in the 14th century as a fortification defending the northern border of Hungary. Opportunity to visit the restored interior of the castle, coach house and granary.
Entrance ticket is not included in the price. Entrance ticket costs 24 PLN.
The castle is available for a visitors from 1st of May until 30th of September.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.