Private Full Day Roundtrip From Oslo To Sognefjord with Flam Railway
This tour is your unique chance to spend a day in the fjord region of Norway. You will get away from Oslo to enjoy the picturesque mountain plateaus, valleys, canyons, waterfalls and fjords. The comfortable vehicle with your private driver/guide will transport you through the best of Norwegian natural attractions. Not to tire you with long car rides, we will combine the different means of transportation. You will enjoy an hour train ride on Bergen Railway, then switch to famous Flam Railway, and after a quick lunch you go for 2 hour fjordcruise along the two branches of the longest fjord in Norway - Sognefjord.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Train tickets to Flam and fjordcruise tickets
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Sognefjorden
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Lunch as well as small snacks on the way are not included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hardangervidda National Park, Uvdal 3630 Norway
You will drive through Hardangervidda National Park with your private driver/guide. You can stop for photos and great views.
Stop At: Geilo, Geilo, Hol Municipality, Buskerud, Eastern Norway
On you way to Flam you will pass Geilo - the mountain town known for its ski resort and hiking trals. Geilo is a gateway to two National Parks and it has a train station which belongs to the Bergen Railway. You will board the train to reach Myrdal and switch to the Flam Railway train there.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Flam, Flam, Aurland Municipality, Sogn og Fjordane, Western Norway
Travelers will arrive to Flam by famous Flam Railway train
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sognefjorden, Pyramiden Kontorfellesskap, 6868 Norway
You will have a 2 hour Premium fjordcruise along the two branches of Sognefjord.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from the centrally located Oslo hotels or private addresses.Ports
- Oslo ferry and cruise ship ports
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for families with infants/small children
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.