Private Full-Day Sacred Mountain and Villages Tour from Bagan
Discover the hidden secrets of Myanmar on this private full-day sacred mountain and villages tour from Bagan. Cruise along the Ayeyarwaddy River with a private guide and take a 45-minute off-road drive to the summit of one of Myanmar’s holy mountains. Admire sweeping views over the rugged terrain and learn what the mountains mean to the many pilgrims who gather here. After lunch, visit local farming communities and experience a slower pace of life in the countryside. This 9-hour tour includes pickup and drop-off at your centrally located Bagan hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Bagan
- Private guide
- Lunch (set menu)
What's excluded :
- Drinks and beverages
- Transfers from and to airport, sea/river ports, train stations that are located inside or outside of the city center and others are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
- Transfers from and to hotels and resorts that are located outside of the city center are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied
- Following a morning pickup at your central Bagan hotel, meet your private guide and take a seat in your vehicle. Then, head to the jetty on the coast and hop aboard your sightseeing boat to begin your 9-hour tour.
Take a 1-hour cruise along the Ayeyarwaddy River followed by a 45-minute drive to the top of one of the area’s four holy mountains — famous among local pilgrims. Along the way, discover pretty pagodas hidden in the hillsides and listen as your private guide sheds light on the folklore surrounding the impressive peaks.
After lunch at a restaurant back in Bagan, visit farming villages outside the city and gain insight into the lives of the local people. As you explore, meet a few of the residents and learn of the farming techniques that have been passed on for generations.
In the late afternoon, begin your journey back to your Bagan hotel — arriving at approximately 6pm.
Departure Point :Your hotel in Bagan city center
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of two people per booking is required
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.