Private Full-Day Santa Marta from Cartagena with Lunch
Enjoy an amazing day visiting the city of Santa Marta and its historical legacy on this private, full-day tour. Take a small tour along the city of Barranquilla before arriving in Santa Marta where you will visit the most emblematic places, such as the Quinta de San Pedro Alejandrino, the hacienda where Simon Bolivar died. Go for a walk along the beach in the area of El Rodadero, where you will enjoy a typical lunch. There is a maximum group size of 14 for this tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip private transfer
- Professional guide
- Light Breakfast
- Entry/Admission - Quinta de San Pedro Alejandrino
- Entry/Admission - Museo del Oro Tairona - Casa de la Aduana
What's excluded :
- Unspecified expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Av. del Libertador, sin numero Quinta de San Pedro Alejandrino, Santa Marta, Santa Marta Municipality Colombia
The tour begins with pickup at your hotel to take you on a tour around Santa Marta. Around noon you will arrive in Santa Marta where you will visit the most emblematic places, such as the Quinta de San Pedro Alejandrino, the hacienda where Simon Bolivar died on December 17, 1830.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Museo del Oro Tairona - Casa de la Aduana, Carrera 2 con Calle 14, Parque Bolivar, Santa Marta, Santa Marta Municipality 470004 Colombia
The circuit will continue in the historical center. There, you will visit the former Casa de la Aduana, now the Tairona gold Museum, then the Cathedral of Santa Marta.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Catedral de Santa Marta, Carrera 17 14, Santa Marta, Santa Marta Municipality 470004 Colombia
You will have few minutes to visit the church if this one is open.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: El Rodadero, Santa Marta, Magdalena, Colombia
Finally you will have some time to go for a walk along the beach in the area of El Rodadero, where you will enjoy a typical lunch. In the evening return to you hotel in Cartagena.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.