Private Full-Day Shore Excursion to Tagaytay
Make your way up to the highlands city of Tagaytay for some sightseeing view of the very famous Taal Volcano, which is located in Batangas, but can only be seen in full view here.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Light snacks
- Local English speaking tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Saint Joseph Parish (Bamboo Organ Church)
What's excluded :
- Food and beverages
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tagaytay Point, Carabao Island, Luzon Philippines
An about 2 hours leisurely drive south of Manila will lead you through small towns, orchards, fruit stalls and coconut plantations. The city of Tagaytay is located on a ridge, 2250 feet above sea level. Admire the magnificent views offered of Taal Volcano, a small volcano whose crater houses another volcano, and the quiet surroundings of Taal Lake. The majestic view can be enjoyed from a vantage point along the ridge.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Saint Joseph Parish (Bamboo Organ Church), 1742 Quirino Ave, Las Pinas, 1742 Metro Manila, Philippines
fter enjoying a native refreshment, visit the world’s famous bamboo organ of Las Pinas church and the jeepney factory. Tagaytay City is one of the country’s most popular tourist destinations because of its outstanding scenery and cooler climate provided by its high altitude.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The tour starts at the entrance/exit gate once you leave the cruise ship. Your guide will be holding a sign.Ports
- Entrance/Exit gate of Pier 15
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.