Private Full-Day Siena and Chianti Classico Wine Experience.
• Experience for your private group.
Leave behind the bustling city of Florence with a private full-day tour in a luxury Mercedes Minivan. Stroll through the Gothic streets of Siena and discover the black-and-white art and architecture of its historic center, a UNESCO heritage site. Taste renowned Chianti wines and authentic Tuscan cuisine in famous family-owned cellars of local olive oil and aged balsamic vinegar.
• 8hr Full-Day private tour of Siena and Chianti from Florence
• Pick-up and drop off at your selected hotel/ location (Florence Down Town)
• Private transportation by Mercedes Minivan, Air-Conditioned
• Tasting of cold cuts and cheeses from the exceptional Falorni butcher shop
• English-speaking licensed driver
• Learn about local history, food and culture
• On request we can organize Lunch in Farm or Winery. (highly recommended)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up and drop-off at your selected hotel/location (in Downtown Florence)
- Private transportation by Mercedes Minivan air-conditioned
- Unlimited cold mineral water
- Tasting of cold cuts and cheeses from Falorni butcher
- Local guide tour in winery
- On-Board WiFi
What's excluded :
- Lunch and wine tasting on farm or winery (to be paid on-location from 25€pp to 45€pp)
- Wine tasting (to be paid on-location from 0€pp to 25€pp)
- Private city guide.
- Entry/Admission - Tenuta Casanova
- Stop At: Siena, Siena, Tuscany
Siena is one of the most popular and visited places in Tuscany. It is known throughout Italy for its distinguished medieval architecture. Upon arrival, explore its rich history and art, through its notable local monuments such as the famous seashell-shaped Piazza del Campo and the outstanding Siena Cathedral. Many local shops fill the historic streets of Siena, a great opportunity for you to taste local food or buy some gifts!
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Duomo di Siena, Piazza del Duomo 8, 53100, Siena Italy
The Cathedral of Santa Maria Assunta is the main location of Catholic worship in Tuscany, and the diocese of Siena. The building is located in the square of the same name in the center of the city. Built in Italian Gothic style, it is one of the most significant and spectacular churches built in Italy.
Pass By: Piazza del Campo, 53100, Siena Italy
Piazza del Campo (or simply, il Campo) is the main square of the city of Siena. Unique for its particular and original seashell shape, it is renowned all over the world for its beauty and architectural integrity, as well as for being the place where the Palio di Siena takes place twice a year.
Stop At: Strada in Chianti, Strada in Chianti, Greve in Chianti, Tuscany
The SS222 road, better known as Chiantigiana, is one of the most beautiful roads in Italy. It passes along the entire Chianti region, from Florence to Siena. Driving on it is a great way to discover the area.
You will take this scenic road going north, starting from Siena and reaching Castellina in Chianti.
The area is rich with castles and villages. One example is the Castle of Fonterutoli, where you will stop to admire the small medieval village surrounded by endless vineyards, centuries-old woods, and green hills.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Castellina In Chianti, Castellina In Chianti, Tuscany
This heavenly corner, hidden among the sinuous hills of Chianti, is worth a stop to visit the narrow stone streets and its characteristic historic center. Castellina also boasts a past rich in history, in fact, walking along the main road you can admire the mixed influences from Medieval and Renaissance styles, from the two Renaissance cities par excellence of Florence and Siena.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tenuta Casanova, Localita Sant'Agnese N. 20, 53011, Castellina In Chianti Italy
*OPTIONAL lunch at the Farm or Winery.
Have lunch in a wonderful organic farm. While the owner will show you around the property, his wife will prepare a delicious and unforgettable lunch for your private group.
The owner will show you to his cellar to admire his Super Tuscans and Chianti Classico wines -Craft Wine- and to the nearby Acetaia, a vinegar cellar, with old vinegar.
Afterwards, experience a unique dining setting while taking in an amazing Tuscan panorama. You will taste organic specialties, such as the typical Lasagna with traditional sauces, crostini, local meats and cold cuts, legumes, seasonal vegetables, honey, and cheeses seasoned with an incredible aged balsamic vinegar. Wine will accompany this lunch every step of the way. Each of the four main courses and desserts will be paired with a different and distinctive glass of wine.
We will conclude with ice cream and balsamic vinegar or other desserts.
*(This option will include the visit of Castellina in Chianti.)
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Panzano in Chianti, Panzano in Chianti, Greve in Chianti, Tuscany
A visit in the picturesque Panzano is a must! As you take a few steps to reach Panzano’s medieval 11th century tower, you are truly immersed in another time. Enclosed by its fortified walls, you feel as if you’re returning to the Middle Ages. Take breathtaking pictures of the extraordinary southern valley, where hundreds of plots of land are planted with Sangiovese vines.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Greve in Chianti, Greve in Chianti, Tuscany
Experience the unforgettable town of Greve in Chianti, located in the heart of the Chianti Classico wine region, and home of the famous explorer Giovanni da Verrazzano. An unmissable visit is also due at the ancient and famous Falorni butcher shop, where you will have the opportunity to taste exceptional Tuscan snacks made with local cold cuts and cheeses!
Duration: 1 hour
• • Starter - Bruschetta with spicy Arrabbiata sauce, Bruschetta with fresh tomatoes and basil, Bruschetta with extra virgin olive oil
• • Starter - Tomato salad with mozzarella and 8 years old balsamic vinegar
• • First Course - Spelt salad with chickpeas and mix vegetables dressed with 8 years old balsamic vinegar.
• • First Course - Ricotta cheese with 30 years old balsamic vinegar
• • First Course - Cheese and Prosciutto
• • Second Course - Scrambled eggs with truffles
• • Second Course - Arista (pork loin cooked in the oven)
• • Third Course - Lasagna with wild boar and pork (“Cinta senese” free range) meat sauce (also available vegetarian, or vegan, or Gluten free)
• • Dessert - Gelato dressed with 30 years old balsamic vinegar
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up directly at your hotel or address communicated at the time of booking at the exact time of the start of the tour. Departure and pickup time is schedule at 9:30 am.Upon request, you can change your pickup time (24hours before)
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Departure is at 9:30am. Pick-up time can be changed upon request
- In case of rain, umbrellas are provided by your driver
- A confirmation is appreciated the day before the appointment by e-mailing or via iMessage or WhatsApp
- Minors under 18 years old are not allowed to drink alcohol (wine tasting)
- You will be picked up directly at your hotel or address provided at the time of booking at the exact time of the start of the tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- Upon request, during the reservation we can organize lunch in wine cellars or on farms, this is a highly recommended experience, especially for wine lovers. (We also offer vegetarian and gluten-free lunches, and accommodate allergies. Upon request 24hrs before the tour).
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.