Private Full-Day Tagaytay Tour from Manila
Make your way up to the highlands city of Tagaytay for some sightseeing view of the very famous Taal Volcano, which is located in Batangas, but can only be seen in full view here. Tour includes round-trip hotel transfer from Metro Manila/Makati hotels.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (hotels located in Manila, Makati area only)
- Private tour
- Light snacks
- Entry/Admission - The Bamboo Organ and Museum Ttour
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tagaytay Point, Carabao Island, Luzon Philippines
The city of Tagaytay is located on a ridge, 2250 feet above sea level. It is about 2 hours leisurely drive south of Manila passing small towns, orchards, fruit stalls and coconut plantations.
Stop At: Taal Volcano, Batangas City, Luzon Philippines
Admire the magnificent views offered of Taal Volcano, a small volcano whose crater houses another volcano, and the quiet surroundings of Taal Lake. The majestic view can be enjoyed from a vantage point along the ridge.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Bamboo Organ and Museum Ttour, Diego Cera Avenue, Poblacion, Las Pinas, Luzon 1744 Philippines
After enjoying a native refreshment, visit the world’s famous Bamboo Organ of Las Pinas Church and the Jeepney Factory.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Hotels located within Manila, Makati area onlyReturn point: Returns to original departure point
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.