Private Full - Day Temple Tour In Delhi By Car
Explore some of the most prominent temples of Old and New Delhi on a private full-day tour with your own guide and vehicle. Visit Akshardham Temple (Hindu), Gurudwara Bangla Sahib (Sikh), Lotus Temple (Bahai), and ISKCON (Hare Krishna), Birla Temple to learn more about several different spiritual faiths in India. See stunning architecture, gardens, temple art, and watch an aarti ceremony at ISKCON. You'll also have time for shopping at the markets, and lunch at a recommended restaurant.
Private guided tour of temples in Delhi
Visit Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, the largest Sikh temple in Delhi
Hassle-free tour with entrance fees included
Enjoy a lunch and round-trip transport
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Sightseeing’s by air conditioned private vehicle
- Pick up and Drop -Off From hotels by air conditioned private vehicle
- Professional private tour guide
- Monument entrance fees
- Lunch at Local Restaurant
- Bottled Water
- Entry/Admission - Birla Temple
- Entry/Admission - Akshardham Temple
- Entry/Admission - Gurudwara Bangla Sahib
- Entry/Admission - Lotus Temple
- Entry/Admission - ISKCON Temple Delhi
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Birla Temple, Ashutosh Chowdhury Road 29 Ashutosh Choudhury Avenue, Kolkata (Calcutta) 700019 India
Travel First to See the Birla Temple, also known as Laxmi Narayan Mandir, one of Delhi's most important temples. This temple is dedicated to Laxmi (The Goddess of Prosperity), and Narayana (The Preserver). The temple was inaugurated by Mahatma Gandhi on the condition that people of all castes would be allowed to enter the temple
Stop At: Akshardham Temple, J Road, Sector 20, Gandhinagar 3820202 India
See the Akshardham Temple, the largest temple complex in India. Opened in 2005, Akshardham features a fascinating combination of grand temple architecture, and extensive grounds with theme park-style interactive displays that depict Hindu legends.
Stop At: Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Ashoka Road Connaught Place, New Delhi 110001 India
Continue to Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, one of the most important Sikh houses of worship in Delhi. After a look around the temple, large pond, and art gallery, take a break for lunch at a local restaurant.
Stop At: Lotus Temple Rd, Bahapur, Shambhu Dayal Bagh, Kalkaji Near Kalkaji Temple, East of Nehru Place, New Delhi 110019 India
After lunch, visit the Lotus Temple, which is built in the shape of a lotus flower, with a central prayer hall that appears to open up to the sky. Founded in 1986 as a Bahai house of worship, the white marble ‘flower’ sits on a 26-acre (10.5-hectare) of landscaped grounds with gardens, pools and sandstone walkways.
Go shopping with the help of your guide to find great clothing, textiles, jewelry, leather goods, and more. Delhi has many market areas, each with its own ambiance.
Stop At: ISKCON Temple Delhi, Sant Nagar Main Road Hare Krishna Hill, East of Kailash, New Delhi 110065 India
Your final temple stop takes in the extravagant ISKCON (International Society for Krishna Consciousness) temple, opened in 1998 by the Hare Krishna devotees. The enormous temple complex boasts high-tech exhibits based on the Bhagavad Gita (a classic Hindu scripture), and an evening Aarti (light) ceremony that you can witness.Your tour ends with a drop-off at your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up Hotels Delhi , Gurgoan , Noida or Ghazibad or Delhi AirportAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.