Private Full day Tour Anseong Farm Land with Gwangmyeong Cave
Anseong Farmland is the perfect day trip from Seoul for those looking to spend some time in flower fields and with farm animals.Perfect place to spend a relaxing day with kids or family. Make your own customized private tour and use your time efficiently in limited time in Gyenggi-do ! In this tour program, you will visit major Gwangmyeong Cave, Anseong Farmland Theme Park !
>Anseong Farmland is also famous for its stunning and grand flower fields. Each season there are different flowers in full bloom and it’s a great place to take pictures for couples and families.
Our local tour guide will take you to some places that you want to visit! There are many places though, you can discuss where to go and how much you want to spend time at the site! Itinerary is flexible!
But this is just a suggestion plan for you. If there's other place you want to visit, you can change the itinerary! Since it is a private tour only for your group.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air conditioned Private transportation : a van or a mini bus
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees on the itinerary only
- Pickup & Dropoff at Hotel in Seoul
- Customized private tour program
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Gwangmyeong Cave
- Entry/Admission - NACF Anseong Farmland
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks(unless specified)
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gwangmyeong Cave, 142, Gahak-ro 85beon-gil, Gwangmyeong, Gyeonggi-do 14341 South Korea
Gwangmyeongdonggul Cave is the largest themed cave park with varied cultural and artistic things, created in a gold mine where gold, silver, and bronze were mined. Visitors can experience wine at Wine Cave, as well as Cave Aqua World, Gold Falls, Gold Road, Gold Palace, Horror Experience, Cave Basement World, Underground Lake, the largest dragon sculpture in the nation, LED lights, and other facilities adding more fun to the visit. In addition, Black Light Performance will be held every weekend. The cave features many healing spots to heal one’s mind while taking a walk around the venue.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: NACF Anseong Farmland, 28, Daesindu-gil, Gongdo-eup, Anseong, Gyeonggi-do 17558 South Korea
Anseong Farmland is the perfect day trip from Seoul for those looking to spend some time in flower fields and with farm animals. It is a huge park in the countryside south of Seoul. Perfect place to spend a relaxing day with kids or family. Anseong Farmland is also famous for its stunning and grand flower fields. Each season there are different flowers in full bloom and it’s a great place to take pictures for couples and families. The kind of flowers in bloom during the year are rapeseed, rye, roses, lotus, cosmos, pink muhly and pampas. You can enjoy it as below in Anseong Farmland.
- Feeding The Farm Animals
- Animal Shows
- Horse Riding
- Dog Paradise
- Renting A Four-Wheeled Bicycle
- Theme Park Ride etc.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please let us know your hotel name & address detail to pick up in Seoul .
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please add country code to your phone number at time of booking
- You don't have to follow suggested Itinerary above. Just let me know where you want to visit and explore.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.