Private Full-Day Tour around Cape Peninsula with Pick Up
Our Peninsula Tour which is PRIVATE & EXCLUSIVE (only you) will take you around the entire Cape peninsula and show you breath taking scenery and some of the wonders of Cape Town, such as Cape Point and The African Penguin Colony.
One of the top ten things to do while visiting Cape Town is the Cape Peninsula Tour. Our tour takes you to the outlying areas of Cape Town with scenic beauty, beautiful beaches, spectacular mountain drives and plenty of wildlife to see.
Our qualified and well spoken guides will ensure you of a clean car and personal service.
Although we have a suggested itinerary, THE ITINERARY is flexible.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- PRIVATE & EXCLUSIVE TOURING (no large groups)
- Itinerary suggested by us, but maybe be changed according to your requests
- You decide the time at each destination, NO SCHEDULES
- Private guide is your driver
- Hiking if requested
- Hotel pick and drop-off from your centrally located Cape Town hotel
- Entry/Admission - Chapman's Peak Drive
What's excluded :
- Entry Fee to Boulders Beach penguin colony(penguins visible from outside too)(R160)
- Optional Boat Cruise to the seal colony at Hout Bay (approx R110)
- Food and drinks (driver will stop when requested)
- Optional Funicular fees to reach old lighthouse at Cape Point
- Cape Point National Park Entrance Fee (R350)
- Entry fee for Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens (visit is optional)
- Entry/Admission - Boulders Beach Penguin Colony
- Entry/Admission - Duiker Island
- Entry/Admission - Cape of Good Hope
- Entry/Admission - Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Boulders Beach Penguin Colony, Simon's Town 7995 South Africa
Cape Town definitely has no shortage of amazing beaches, but Boulders Beach in False Bay offers something extra special – a colony of African Penguins in all their smartly dresses, waddling glory, right under your nose. In fact, it’s the only place in the world where you can get close to African Penguins.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Duiker Island, Hout Bay South Africa
Expect breath-taking views of the famous Chapman’s Peak Drive and the Sentinel Mountain. This is an exciting, child friendly 40 minute cruise from Hout Bay harbour to Duiker Island the Seal Colony where you can view thousands of wild Cape Fur Seals, close up in their beautiful natural habitat.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Cape of Good Hope, Cape Point Rd, Table Mountain National Park 8001 South Africa
The Cape of Good Hope is a headland on the Atlantic coast side of South Africa. It is known for its spectacular scenery. The mystical meeting point of The Atlantic & Indian Oceans.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden, Rhodes Drive, Newlands 7735 South Africa
Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden is acclaimed as one of the great botanic gardens of the world. Few gardens can match the sheer grandeur of the setting of Kirstenbosch, against the eastern slopes of Cape Town’s Table Mountain.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Chapman's Peak Drive, Hout Bay Road Between Noordhoek and Hout Bay, 7872 South Africa
Chapman’s Peak Drive on the Atlantic Coast between Hout Bay and Noordhoek in the Cape Peninsula is one of the most spectacular marine drives in the world. Chapman’s Peak Drive is affectionately known as “Chappies” and is a must for anyone who is passionate about the majestic scenery of Cape Town.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Camps Bay, Camps Bay, Western Cape
Magnificent views of the Twelve Apostles mountains and the beaches below.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Muizenberg, Muizenberg, Western Cape
We stop on top of Boyes Drive which is a scenic road that climbs the lower slopes of Muizenberg Mountain, providing an elevated route above the shoreline of False Bay that offers panoramic views over Muizenberg beach and the Cape Flats
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Cape Peninsula National Park, Cape Peninsula National Park, Western Cape
Cape Point, a World Heritage Site, and protected Nature Reserve is an area of vast natural beauty, world renown for it natural vegetation and rich bio-diversity.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.