Private Full-Day Tour: Florence by Train from Rome
Visit in one day Florence with the fast train, a trip in a comfortable and relaxing place. The journey is the sign of freedom, where you can choose your time to stop by whenever you want. An assistant will accompany you throughout the day, to give advice, explaining the wonders of the city you visit, assist and help you in your requests. When you arrive in Florence enjoy a 2 hours walking tour through Florence with a your professional guide, visit the masterpieces by Michelangelo, Leonardo Da Vinci and Botticelli, including Michelangelo’s David at the “Accademia”, admire the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, with its beautiful dome projected by Brunelleschi, the Baptistery as well as Giotto’s Bell Tower.
Do you want also to visit other most important monuments? Shopping in Old Bridge? Do you want to eat? Your assistant will help you to spend your days in freedom and in harmony. Enjoy a relaxing day in your way.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour-guide assistant all day trip
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (inside Aurelian wall)
- 2 hours walking tour with a professional guide
- Admission Ticket Accademia Gallery
- Emergency number also operational via whatsapp
- Entry/Admission - Galleria dell'Accademia
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Duomo - Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore
- Entry/Admission - Campanile di Giotto
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Centro Storico, 50123, Florence Italy
Full day tour by train from Rome
Enjoy a full-day walking tour through Florence with a small group tour. Once in the city center, you can breathe the atmosphere of medieval streets and craftsmen’s workshops and see masterpieces by Michelangelo, Leonardo Da Vinci and Botticelli
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Galleria dell'Accademia, Via Ricasoli, 58/60, 50122, Florence Italy
The visit includes the academy gallery where inside is the David, Michelangelo's famous sculpture. Michelangelo’s David at the “Accademia. the beautiful city of Florence, the capital city of the Italian region of Tuscany the legendary city of artists and architects from the 14th to 17th centuries.
once arrive a Florence you will have one hour free to dedicat for lunch and shooping .
then we continue with a visit to the academy gallery.
It is best known as the home of Michelangelo's sculpture David. It also has other sculptures by Michelangelo and a large collection of paintings by Florentine artists, mostly from the period 1300–1600, the Late Renaissance.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Duomo - Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore, Via della Canonica, 1 Piazza del Duomo, 50122, Florence Italy
Visit just outside the cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, with its beautiful dome projected by Brunelleschi, is the cathedral of Florence. 1296 , Gothic style to a design of Arnolfo di Cambio and was structurally completed by 1436, with the dome designed by Filippo Brunelleschi.
The exterior of the basilica is faced with polychrome marble panels in various shades of green and pink, bordered by white, and has an elaborate 19th-century Gothic Revival façade by Emilio De Fabris.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Campanile di Giotto, Piazza del Duomo Historical Center, 50122, Florence Italy
The nearby Campanile (designed by Giotto) visit outside the bell tower 82 meters high. Giotto's bell tower is the bell tower of Santa Maria del Fiore, the cathedral of Florence, and is located in Piazza del Duomo.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Ponte Vecchio, 50125, Florence Italy
for lunch, you have many options such as bars, typical restaurants, pizzerias but the most famous dish in Florence is the Florentine steak with good red wine.
Let yourself be guided by the your assistant for shopping, eating, visit the most hidden places for a unique experience. In the afernoon come back to Rome.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Piazza della Signoria, 50122, Florence Italy
Visit outside square in front of the Palazzo Vecchio in Florence, Italy. It was named after the Palazzo della Signoria, also called Palazzo Vecchio. It is the main point of the origin and history of the Florentine Republic and still maintains its reputation as the political focus of the city.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free Pick up from Hotels, Appartments, Bed&breakfast, accomodations. only in the city center (inside the Aurelian Walls). The address must to be provide on the reservation. If you do not find yourhotel in the list you must necessarily write it. without the service it is not guaranteed
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Dress code is smart casual
- The conditions of packages are not valid during fair periods and special events. In these cases special conditions will be established in due course.
- This product is on request and subject to availability of the train
- Provide the Correct address of your accommodation , hotel, B&B
- PICK UP only in the city center inside the Aurelian Walls
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Provide the correct phone number with international country code
- One day before 24 H. Call to confirm the pick up
- check that you provide all the details to the agency
- Time for pick up at the hotel must be confirmed the day before between 10.00 am and 6.00 pm on the emergency phone or whatsapp
- Coronavirus information: Below a brief list of the measures will be taken to ensure the safety of customers during the tours and on board our vehicles: - gloves and surgery masks; - disinfectant gel - Sanitization of vehicles at the end of each tour - staff, assistants, guides, drivers wearing masks and gloves - preventive information to the customer once on board the vehicles - the capacity of minivans and groups will be regulated according to the law and regulations of the virus corona in customer protection
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Coronavirus information: Below a brief list of the measures will be taken to ensure the safety of customers during the tours and on board our vehicles
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.