Private Full Day Tour Giza Pyramids Sphinx Saqqara and Memphis including Lunch
Spend unforgettable time in Cairo and enjoy visiting the Great Pyramids of Giza, the ancient site of Sakkara and the ruins of the first capital of Egypt, Memphis. The Giza Plateau has more than nine pyramids, however, three of them only are the most visited, the Great Pyramid of Khufu, Pyramid of Khafre and the small Pyramid of Menkaure.
Saqqara is one of the richest archaeological sites in Cairo, as it had been the royal necropolis of the ancient Egyptian kings till the New Kingdom, tourists who are going to visit this site will have the chance to see the Step Pyramid of King Zoser, Pyramids Of King Teti and one of the tombs dates back to Old Kingdom.
Memphis is the first capital for Egypt in the ancient Egyptian history. It had been published as the sole capital for the entire Egyptian kingdom by king Narmer, who managed to unify the two people of Egypt and kill the king of the northern kingdom after one of the memorable battels between the South and North.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Private, Professional Egyptologist tour guide.
- Lunch at local restaurant during the tour.
- Private transfer by A-C vehicle.
- All taxes.
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids
- Entry/Admission - Memphis and Sakkara
What's excluded :
- Entry inside any of the Pyramids.
- Any optional tour may require.
- Drinks and beverages.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
the marvelous Pyramids of Giza, constructed around 2500 BC as the necropolis of the kings of the forth dynasty. Also we will see the marvelous sphinx constructed with a body of a lion and the head of a human to guard the pyramids from any threats.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids, Al Giza Desert, Saqqara 12919 Egypt
The Step Pyramid Complex in Sakkara, which is considered to be the oldest surviving stone monument in the whole world and the first proper pyramid to be constructed in ancient Egypt.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Memphis and Sakkara, Saqqara 12919 Egypt
The ancient city of Memphis to visit The Open Air Museum, which was established in 32nd century BC by King Narmer after he unified Upper and Lower Egypt and became the first capital of the whole country
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.