Private Full Day Tour Hanoi to Ninh Binh in Tam Coc & Mua Cave
• Private car transfer - more privacy and save your time on road
• Home-lunch with the local family to learn the village culture through their cuisine and daily activities.
• Discover Tam Coc – the “Halong Bay on land” on sampan boat rowed by local people. Dropped yourself between the picturesque landscape of limestone mountain and rice field along the river.
• Unique and unforgettable biking route passing through villages, rice fields and karst mountains on a high-quality sports bike.
• Visit Mua Cave one of the most alluring places to view of all the Tam Coc area.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of bicycle
- Round-trip private transfer
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Mua Caves
- Entry/Admission - Tam Coc
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mua Caves, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
Mua Caves ( Hang Múa - Ninh Bình) is one of the most famous attractions in Ninh Binh that tourists almost will decide to visit it when they have had a bunch of information about the historical and King Kong’s land - Ninh Binh ( Appeared in the film “King Kong”). Only Mua Cave brings you a chance for viewing the picturesque landscape of Tam Coc from the peak above.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tam Coc, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
Tam Coc literally means three grottos located in Ninh Hai Commune, Hoa Lu District, Ninh Binh Province. Once upon a time this place was full up with flapping sea waves, passing many centuries the waves eroded into the cliffs created different shapes of karst landscapes. The only way to visit Tam Coc by waterway which normally takes about 3 hours.am Coc is known as the ‘Ha Long Bay on land’ is a great destination for your holiday in north of Viet Nam. In Tam Coc Ninh Binh you’ve got the perfect recipe for calm and impressed on this beautiful countryside.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Nhà Hàng A Zềnh, 31 Lò Sũ, Lý Thái Tổ, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
2: Lang Toi - My Village, 01 Tràng Tiền, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at any hotels in Hanoi Old Quater. If your hotel is not located in Hanoi Old Quater, please transfer to Hanoi Swan Hostel at No.31 Lo Su street
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.