Private Full-Day Tour in Mayfield Falls with Hotel Pick Up
At Mayfield Falls you feel like you are in a jungle there are lush plants everywhere. The grounds are immaculate and very well maintained. This place is very peaceful and truly nature at its best. You are totally surrounded by beauty and you really do feel one with nature.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Hotel pickup and dropoff
- Complementary bottle water/red stripe
- Entry/Admission: Mayfield's Falls Jamaica
- Entry/Admission - Original Mayfield Falls
What's excluded :
- Food and Drink (Available for purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Original Mayfield Falls, Hertford to Flower Hill Main Road, Pennycooke Jamaica
One of Jamaica’s best-kept secrets is the magnificent Mayfield Falls. A journey through one of the islands largest sugar cane plantation to the interior of Jamaica and discover the beautiful garden paradise known as Mayfield Falls. An excellent sight for nature lovers and adventurers alike. Mayfield Falls is the ultimate experience while in Jamaica. Mayfield Falls Tour offers an interactive experience that will energize and revitalize you. It consists of 2 beautiful waterfalls, 21 natural pools, 52 types of ferns and lots of exotic flowers, plant species, birds, butterflies and wildlife native to Jamaica. Cascading crystal clear water from these most beautiful and unique water falls in Jamaica. Relax and delight yourself the magic of Mayfield Falls, one of Jamaica's best-kept secrets. Massage your feet during your walk and climb throughout the adventure of Mayfield Fall Tour. Enjoy a scrumptious meal prepared by the resident chef to compliment your after journey appetite etc.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If name of hotel is not listed please type when booking. Guest should be waiting in the lobby area of hotel for driver.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Infant seats are available upon request
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.