Private Full Day Tour in Semuc Champey from Cobán
Visit the region of “Las Verapaces”, where you'll feel completely disconnected from your daily routine. Pass through the rainy forest to a tropical paradise of fauna and flora. Learn about the different Mayan communities. Discover the remote Natural Paradise of Semuc Champey with its unique turquoise waters and pools. Immerse at the gates of the “infra world” like the Mayans used to believe, in a complex of caves where you’ll have fun at its natural slides. Are you ready for adventure?
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round Trip Private Transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Certified Tour Guide
- Bottled water
- Semuc Champey Entrance Fee
- K´anba Caves Entrance
- 4x4 Pick Up Transfer
- Entry/Admission - Semuc Champey
- Entry/Admission - Cuevas de K’anba
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Semuc Champey, Lanquin 16011 Guatemala
We pick up all travelers from their hotel motor lobby in the central Area of Cobán, Alta Verapaz.
The ride to Semuc Champey is 2.5 hours away so sit tight and enjoy the beautiful green mountainous road.
Semuc Champey is a natural 300 m limestone bridge, under which the Cahabón River passes. Enjoy the hike up to get the bird-eye view of the turquoise pools, swim and have fun.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cuevas de K’anba, Unnamed Road, Guatemala
Experience the mystical side of the Guatemalan caverns. You can walk through the caves with a candle and discover the river that goes this beautiful rock shelter with different levels of water, in some of them the water reaches your chest.
You'll enjoy Lunch outside this Natural Paradise.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from their hotel motor lobby 15 minutes before departure.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All our vehicles are being sanitized and cleaned on a daily basis. Please feel safe with our staff, we are taking all the appropriate measurements for your and our safety.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.