Private Full-Day Tour Luxor from Hurghada
Excellent Private Full-Day Tour to visit the monuments of Luxor with lunch and hotel pick up included from Hurghada. Visit the capital of the Pharaohs and its impressive architectural legacy: the Karnak Temple, Valley of the Kings, Colossi of Memnon and Temple of Hatshepsut with entrance fees comprised.
per adult from
14 to 16 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Lunch - You will have lunch on the way at a good quality restaurant
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- Pick up transportation
- Admission Tickets
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
What's excluded :
- Optional tours
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
Karnak Temple the largest place of worship ever built. Its ancient name Ipet-isut means ‘The Most Sacred of Places’. The Temple or more correctly, the complex of Temples, was built over more than two thousand years ago by generation after generation of Pharaohs. Within the complex, the great ‘Hypostyle Hall’ is an incredible forest of giant pillars.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
Enjoy a trip to the West Bank of the Nile River in Luxor to visit the two enormous and impressive Colossi of Memnon, the two colossal statues of Amenhotep III.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
Journey into ancient Egyptian history at the Valley of the Kings, where the magnificent Tombs were discovered. These Tombs were carved deep into the desert rock, richly decorated and filled with treasures from the afterlife of the Pharaohs and include a visit to 3 Tombs.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Continue your tour to Hatshepsut Temple at El Deir El Bahary. This impressive Temple was dedicated to Queen Hatshepsut the only female Pharaoh, rising out of the desert plain in a series of terraces and merges with the sheer limestone cliffs.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/19/2020 - 10/26/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.