Private Full Day Tour of Agra By Car-Driver & Guide from Jaipur
Agra does not have only the heart-stopping masterpiece of Mughal era “Taj Mahal” to boast of but its many other attractions, UNESCO World Heritage Sites and innumerable things to do will leave you mesmerized, there is a lot to revel in a beautifully nestled city in the northern region of India’s Uttar Pradesh state.
Explore Taj Mahal , an UNESCO World Heritage Site
Private Full Day Tour By Air Conditioner Vehicle
Professional, Friendly, Expert Tour Guide for Informative Commentary of Historical Monuments in Agra
Visit & Explore Agra Fort, an UNESCO World Heritage Site
Visit Mehtab Bagh, best place to view the Taj from
Explore Fatehpur Sikri , an UNESCO World Heritage Site
Stroll around the Local Shopping Places in Agra
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/Airport/Railway Station Pick-up & Drop.
- Chauffeur Driven A/C Private Vehicle for Agra Full Day Tour.
- Fuel (Petrol/Diesel/Gasoline), Parking Charges, Toll Taxes & Interstate Taxes.
- Professional, Informative, Expert Tour Guide
- Bottled water
- All Government Taxes (GST)
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- Hotel Accommodation
- Monument entrance fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- TIPS & Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- After Breakfast In the morning ( as per your given time ) The driver will receive you and heading towards to Agra : ... Jaipur / Agra 250 KM – 4.5 Hrs drive
and Upon Arrival @ Agra , Heading towards the magical allure of Taj Mahal Won’t say much about it as words can’t justify its beauty, you’ve got to see it for yourself.
Enjoy Guided tour of other Spectacular places of Agra…
Drive to Agra Fort (Red Fort) : - Spread over a sprawling 94 acres, this massive red sandstone fort lies parallel to the Yamuna River and situated 2 kilometers northwest of the Taj Mahal. The Agra Fort (Red Fort) was originally occupied by Sikarwar Rajputs and was later captured by Lodi rulers of Delhi. In 1526, after the Lodi’s were defeated in the Battle of Panipat, the victor Emperor Babur took over the fort. After losing the fort briefly to the Suri rulers, it was eventually reclaimed by Akbar who made Agra his capital.
Drive to Mehtab Bagh : A garden built on the banks of Yamuna River, Mehtab Bagh was constructed by Emperor Babur and was the last of a series of 11 such gardens built along the east bank of the river. Mehtab Bagh was built as an integral part of the Taj complex as the gardens of the Taj are perfectly aligned with Mehtab Bagh, making it the best place to view the Taj from.
Afterwards you can have your Lunch as per your choice of restaurant. We'll surely suggest you where to eat if you want, (Otherwise Proceed for Other Places of Interest like Shopping)
Then Move to other Spectacular Site i.e.Baby Taj , Tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah is a Mughal mausoleum in the city of Agra. Often described as a "jewel box".
And then will transferred towards to Jaipur - Agra / Jaipur 250 KM – 4.5 Hrs drive
On the way to Jaipur Stop, Driver will visit you Fatehpur Sikri, an UNESCO World Heritage Site and then Move you back to Jaipur.
Upon Arrival and with lots of good memories of the tour driver will drop off you at your Designated Place in Jaipur.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick Up From Hotel in JaipurPick Up From Jaipur AirportPick Up From Jaipur Train StationPick Up From Jaipur Bus StationAirports
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.