Private Full-Day Tour of Agrigento and Piazza Armerina
Through the plain of Catania, we will arrive in Agrigento. We will cross some rural villages and the road will be very interesting.
The Valley of the Temples has been a world heritage archaeological site since 1997, one of the most popular and important tourist destinations in Sicily.
Afterwards we will move to Piazza Armerina. However, this city is famous for the beautiful Villa Romana del Casale, at the foot of the city, which owes its fame to the floors made entirely of mosaics depicting mythological stories.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Tickets for entrance to the Archaeological Sites € 10
- the cost for the visit of Villa Romana is about € 10.00 per person.
- Entry/Admission - Valle dei Templi
- Entry/Admission - Villa Romana del Casale
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valle dei Templi, Piazza Archeologica 1 Via Panoramica Dei Templi, 92100, Agrigento, Sicily Italy
Visit to the Archaeological Park of Agrigento (Valley of the Temples). Once you arrive at the Valley of the Temples, you will be able to take a wonderful walk in one of the largest archaeological parks in the world (1300 hectares) and go back in time.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Villa Romana del Casale, Strada Provinciale 90, Piazza Armerina, Sicily Italy
Piazza Armerina, a majestic city in the heart of Sicily. a majestic city in the heart of Sicily where we could have lunch (optional). It is known that the first civilization in the territory was of Greek origin, but certainly the most important was the Norman domination.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up travelers from their accommodation, hotel, airport or port of arrival between 7:30 and 8:00.Airports
- Fontanarossa Airport, Catania, Sicily Italy
- Via Etnea, 351, 95125 Catania CT, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/27/2020 - 11/2/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:30 AM - 08:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Activities carried out with machines, 4 × 4 off-road vehicles and / or minivans.
- You will receive a confirmation when booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.