Private Full-Day Tour of Florence and Pisa from Rome
Experience a private, full-day tour from Rome to Pisa and Florence. With a private driver, enjoy the pleasant drive from your hotel in Rome to Pisa. In Pisa you'll be free to visit the city on your own. Then continue your tour to Florence where you will meet your guide and receive a walking tour of the city's major attractions. Return to Rome in the evening with wonderful memories and pictures.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English-speaking driver
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private, air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Galleria dell'Accademia
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks except bottled water
- Additional entrance fees
- Guided Tour in Pisa
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Leaning Tower of Pisa, Piazza del Duomo Piazza dei Miracoli, 56126, Pisa Italy
Leave Rome behind as your embark on a full-day private tour of Pisa and Florence. Begin your tour at 7am with hotel pickup and a relaxing drive in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle to Pisa. During this approximately 3-hour journey, enjoy views of the Lazio and Tuscan countrysides. Your private driver can make stops along the way for you to take pictures or go to the bathroom. Bottled water is provided in the vehicle.
Once in Pisa your driver will drop you off near the main square so you can explore the city center on your own. Walk by the Leaning Tower, the Cathedral, the Baptistry, (all from outside) and other famous monuments.
Pass By: Baptistery of St. John, Piazza del Duomo, 56126, Pisa Italy
The largest baptistery in Italy, Pisa Baptistery is an example of the transition from the Romanesque style to the Gothic style: the lower section is in the Romanesque style, with rounded arches, while the upper sections are in the Gothic style, with pointed arches. The Baptistery is constructed of marble, as is common in Italian architecture.
Pass By: Duomo di Pisa, Piazza del Duomo, 56126, Pisa Italy
Snap amazing pictures and immerse yourself in the city before you go to Florence!
Stop At: Piazza della Signoria, 50122, Florence Italy
Arrive in Florence and you'll have time for lunch (own expenses); then meet your professional art historian guide for a walking tour of the city's highlights. Visit the Old Bridge, Piazza della Signoria, Republic Square, Palazzo Vecchio, and the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Galleria dell'Accademia, Via Ricasoli, 58/60, 50122, Florence Italy
Skip the line as you enter the Accademia Gallery to see the statue of David by Michelangelo.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please leave hotel name and address and we will pick you up.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Food and drinks are available to purchase along the way
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.